Rec's for unscented body moisturizer for dry skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need a unscented body moisturizer because of the dry Canadian winters. I like the body shop body butters because they don't irritate my skin. But I would also like a drugstore brand that is unscented and good for dry skin.

I tried Vaseline Intensive Rescue Extra Strength. It absorbed fast and my skin was left dry.

Someone mentioned Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Body Emulsion Intensive Therapeutic Lotion is good.

Any members tried this lotion or any recommendations?

Thank you

Eucerin has an AMAZING line of products for dry skin and they are all unscented. I have eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me.

I love Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Creme with Jojoba oil & Vitamin E. It's not fragrance free but it smells like a typical unscented lotion. You can find it at drugstores or Walmart.

Nivea soft is great. I like Dove body silk but i don't know if it's scented, i don't think so. If you like oils, i swear by macadamia oil, but it's more expensive.

Cetaphil is my HG! You can find it at Wal-Mart or drugstores and they always have generic versions of it.

Originally Posted by -Chelsey- /img/forum/go_quote.gif Eucerin has an AMAZING line of products for dry skin and they are all unscented. I have eczema and this is the only lotion that works for me. yes i agree wt chelsey!Ive been using Eucerin Intensive lotion F for dry skin for few years now and its really good for my super dry body skin!Plus it gives hydration the longest compared to other brands. Now after cmong to France , Im using Eucerin body lotion with 10% urea, and it works really well in the cold weather!

Latest posts

Back