Lindsay Lohan: hot or not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you think? I say NOT

lindsay_lohan_new_years_dress_8_big.jpg

Wow my friend has a similar dress and I have to say it looks so much better on her than Lindsay! She is too thin it just hangs off her..

Not. With the short hemline and the low neckline it's too much.

And she isn't wearing a bra. Why would she go braless with that dress?

Eww, her boobs looks so...saggy. This dress is meant for a bust she no longer has and she's showing way too much skin :a short, sleeveless, deep low neckline, and not a good choice with no real body frame for the dress to hang on to.

i actually LOVE that dress. but she needs a decent bra and a pair of leggings with it too!

That really looks like a top rather than a dress. And saggy boobs is never a good look. lol.

not. Her boobs look saggy/unsupported and she's looking too thin. And overtanned! she's basically just looking somewhat unhealthy!

ew...Why wouldnt she think to wear one of those v bras thingys...

silly girl

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif eww she looks emaciated, and where is her bra??? She left it with SamRo

not a great look for her imho. i agree with all the saggy boob comments. maybe in more ways than one! haha!

Latest posts

Back