Diorskin Nude or Forever?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Now I use Diorskin Airflash and I loveeee it but it's like $60 and ehh. Nude and Forever are cheaper from what I've seen and, if anyone here uses it, I'd like to know which has better staying power and coverage and is just, better :]

Airflash is the bomb! It is pricey though. I really liked forever too, but I didn't have a perfect color match with that one unfortunately. I never tried nude.

I just started to use Nude and I like it so far, Leaves my skin looking dewy and the coverage in combination with the powder is great but also on its own its pretty good.

I have only worn it around the house doing housework etc and its staying power has been good. Haven't been out wearing it yet to know really but it looks good so far.

i have both nude and forever. i think it really depends what kind of look you're going for. forever gives fuller coverage and nude goes on more sheer. it's up to you though. i really like how both of them have that lovely scent
smile.gif

I just bought Nude last week and so far I like it. I used to have Forever, and imo it does give better coverage. Nude is very natural but does give more glow and dewey look. The only difference I can see is that Forever has a higher SPF and it's waterproof. I like the coverage & waterproof factor on Forever when I'm going out to parties and special occasions since it last all day for me, but Nude has 100% mineral pigments and more hydrating (I found the texture a little less thicker than Forever) and since I like the more "natural" look I went with the Nude. It's better for every day wear since it's similar to having a tinted moisturizer. As someone mentioned before it all depends what you're looking for. Since you mentioned staying power and coverage, I think Forever would be better for you. However if you're looking for great coverage, I'd recommend MUFE HD foundation.

Latest posts

Back