Liquid Eyeliner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can someone please recommend a liquid eyeliner that doesn't burn? In the past when I have tried it my eyes burned like fire!

Thank-you,

~Lori

You might have had an allergic reaction to the ones you've used.

I use a Rimmel Exaggerate liquid liner and it's really good, I have sensitive skin and I haven't had any problems with it
smile.gif

L'oreal HIP' Creame liner never burnt me but Katie's probably right and you sensitive or alergic to to some eye liners..

Try Blinc Kiss Me Liquid Liner...its the least harshest liner ive ever tried....best part..its water proof, smudge proof and can be removed with lots of warm water and a peeling motion! I know, sounds weird, but its fantastic.

I really like the Loreal Intense. What eyeliner did you try?

I can't wears certain mascaras or lipsticks without itching or breaking out.

Urban Decay's liquid eyeliners are very nice, they might feel a bit cold at first, but it disappears quickly and don't burn. I also tried NYX eyeliners (those with glitters), they're definitely cool for a minute, but then they're just fine.

you're not using it on your waterline are you? that might be why it felt burny.

i've never had a problem with collection 2000 eyeliner and the brush is fantastic, but i don't think they sell in the states.

I really liked L'oreal Intense and Almay's liquid liner. But now I just use cream and gel liners.

Back