Has anyone tried European Bare Minerals?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just ordered a GREAT value on ebay...from "Village Boutique"...wondering if anyone has tried it? It claims to be as good as BE except without the Bismuth and talc. For the value and the price I paid ($22 for an 8 piece full size kit)...I am willing to give it a try. If I dont like it, mu daughter isn't picky LOL

Just curious if anyone else has used it, and what you though about it? Thanks

I didn't
frown.gif

can you give us a link please?

Yes! Sorry I forgot to add link. Anyway, i know its strange that they sell a Bare esecentual DVD with it even though it is NOT BE, but I feel that is mainly for how to use mineral make up and would apply to most MMUs. If people read VERY carefully that they are NOT affiliated with BE...there shall be no misunderstandings. But again, for the price, If I dont like it...it will still be used by my daughter. But I really seem to think It will work out fine.

Have a great Day!

* Just tried to post link...but since I am under 10 posts, it wont let me. Just go to Ebay and do a search for "My village Boutique" in the store search section...then find the 8 Piece European bare Minerals Medium set...that is what i purchased. i got it for like $21.97 + free shipping two nights ago.

I use the i.d. brand and am wondering the same thing about this brand. Have you tried it yet Jenfab?

You don't have to apply all mineral makeup the way you do BE. That heavy "buffing" thing they do is really pretty damaging to the skin, especially with a less-that-great brush. A GOOD mineral makeup doesn't have to be shoved into your pores--you can just put a little on the brush, tap it off, and apply like powder. It will adhere perfectly on its own if it has the right ingredients.

Latest posts

Back