I Want To Change My Hair Too! Any Ideas?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm bored with my hair again! I always change it and end up going back to the way it is but for now I want something different and I'm leaning towards something dark but I'm not sure..maybe some dark highlights or something?

These are within the last couple weeks.

l_97be0aac1a3c4c918c7114a567d62d9e.jpg

me3.jpg

I really love Megan Fox's hair color but last time I dyed it dark it made me look really pale.

Here's my hair dark red.

red.jpg

And I really love her hair color but I don't know how it would look.

meganfox2.jpg

I actually think your hair looks great darker!

Maybe when you dyed it last time you thought you looked pale because it was just a big change to get used to.

I think you'd really suit dark chocolate brown hair
smile.gif

i have to disagree katie! lol

i think you look better with lighter hair.. i don't know why. you don't look particularly bad with darker hair i just think the lighter suits you.

Personally, I think you look better as a blonde. The dark hair still looks good on you, though.

Thanks ladies! I know my bf HATED my hair when it was that red color so I'm not sure how happy he would be with black hair either lol.. what do you think if I got dark brown highlights just to darken it up a little bit or should I just leave it alone? I know leaving it is the cheaper way to do it cause my mom does it for me lol

I'd say leave it as is for now. It loooks great light coloured, and it will be hard to get back to again, if you go dark.

Hmmm.....Heres what I'mm thinking....are you opposed to bangs?

I have a client who loves to switch up her hair colour...but we play a lot with the colour of her bangs....ill see if i can find some pics of her and post them....

I think you could totally rock a darker colour around the face but keep the blonde as your base!

K found some pics of when I've done her hair...

I don't know about changing just the bangs, I think I'm just gonna leave it alone for now or get some clip in extensions in different colors to do the layered effect without dying anything. Thanks everyone for your suggestions!
smile.gif

yeah for sure blonde makes you look tanner,and yet the red makes everyone look sick and pale....which was a problemo for me,coz i tanned alot in '08!

so yeah,how about getting extensions from here?

Quote:
http://www.easy2extend.com/easy2exte...sions-15-c.asp thats where i always get mine,but my mom put keratin bond extensions a day after i got the canary yellow tones out of my hair,which is nice because my hair is really yucky.

I think your hair looks beautiful now. The color looks great and it's such a classic Bardot style. I know that's not what you wanna hear....lol

Back