Mark. Rebel Rose

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know about mark.'s Rebel Rose line that will come out Tuesday! New products include a rose-scented fragrance, shower wash, an eyeshadow quad, new hook-up lipgloss and cute (REALLY cute accessories!)

Check out the products, Rebel Rose looks, and more at http://www.markgirl.com/rebelrose

Be sure to enter to win a Gibson guitar! Also, if placing an order online, use coupon code MARKFS25 on orders over $25
smile.gif

(I love black, pink and the whole "rebel" look so I am all over this line!)

I'm thinking I should start looking at Avon products more seriously... COuld seriously save some $$ there... Thanks for posting.

reese word to the wise and this is coming from an avon rep lol....be careful with the avon e/s bc they arent very pigmented sometimes and can kinda show up chalky on darker skin. Some of the mark e/s can be ok but if you are looking for pigmentation in e/s esp on darker skin look somewhere else thats my opinion. Now everything else avon is WONDERFUL its just i have an issue with the e/s they make me look like i need lotion on my eyes when i get done applying it cos its so chalky sometimes.

Now note im just talking about them on darker skin ....on lighter skin they seem to look fine ...my lighter skin friends wear them fine but my darker skinned friends including me have issues getting the shadows to show up,but try them is ya want you can always return them for an exchange and a full refund
smile.gif
. Now the Avon perfumes again not gonna lie they smell great but the lasting power isnt great. The mark line perfumes are great so your best bet is to try the mark line perfumes.

If anyone has any questions about avon products pm me or ask me in here IM NOT SELLING just giving an honest opinion i will gladly tell u whats a waste of money and what isnt
smile.gif

happy to help ya

Kia

oh yea a great tip the avon big eyeshadow pencils can be used like the mac shade sticks i have an avon one in vanillia works awesome as a base and NO CREASING
smile.gif
...a suggestion to try

I'll check this out...

Mark. isn't that expensive at all, and reviews on the website are pretty good.

I might give it a try!!

What are your favorite Avon's or Mark.'s products???

I personally like the tinted moisturizer,the lip glosses and they have a big lip color pencil thats nice too. I like the mark jewelry but here i go again telling yall the truth...you can get the same kinda jewelry cheaper at clairs or charlotte russe. 8.00 for one mark ring but i go to charlotte russe and get TWO rings for 8 dollars. I love the mark blushes they are nice and blendable as well. The great thing about mark and avon is that if you try something and dont like it you can always return it or exchange it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TwinkletOes26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I personally like the tinted moisturizer,the lip glosses and they have a big lip color pencil thats nice too. I like the mark jewelry but here i go again telling yall the truth...you can get the same kinda jewelry cheaper at clairs or charlotte russe. 8.00 for one mark ring but i go to charlotte russe and get TWO rings for 8 dollars. I love the mark blushes they are nice and blendable as well. The great thing about mark and avon is that if you try something and dont like it you can always return it or exchange it
smile.gif
. Thanks for you recommendations and your honesty!!
claps.gif

Np the avon ladies on the forum im on hate that im honest they call it not believing in the company bc im picky about what i like and tell thr truth about a product. I had one lady say "you dont like anything avon how can u sell it and not believe in the company" I can believe in the company and be critical of it at the same time how is avon going to get better if no one says how they can improve. If it werent for reps like me avon w0uldnt have made the changes they have to transition from old lady makeup to something for every age range.

Remember girlies i will not lie about an avon product. I will always tell you what i honestly think and also remind you that just bc i have an experience with something doesnt mean you will.

Oh and something to warn you about the avon clear skin acne fade and peel broke me out after 2 weeks of using it. If you have sensitive or dry skin DO NOT USE THIS. Avon has discontinued it (for obvious reasons) but i have seen it sold on amazon do not buy this if u have dry or snesitive skin. In fact the whole clear skin line i have seen is not for sensitive skin or dry skin. Try marks skin care stuff i hear wonderfulmthings about it. I havent use the mark masks yet cos i got a whole drawer full LOL LOL LOLLLL....but if u ever need product recommendations just ask and if i dont know the answer i will find it for you

For the mods : IM NOT SELLING ANYTHING JUST GIVING ADVICE AND RECOMMENDATIONS...people deserve to hear the truth and a lot of reps will lie to ppl to get a sale i dont. I refuse ppl deserve the truth.

true story a woman told me that she never gave her opinion of products even with ones she knew broke people out. I was disgusted wowwwwwww honesty is what keeps customers. anywho stepping off soapbox

any questions feel free to ask
smile.gif

The Rebel rose is awsome smells exactly like a rose.

I REALLY like avon. and I LOVE MARK I spend wayy to much $$$ on it but I also am getting good at stalking the sales so I stretch my money further.

I most of avons and marks perfumes. I also have alot of there makeup and a little of everything else lol so I can probly answer alot of questions also. My Rep has tried many times to get me to become a rep because I have alot of knowledge of most of their products. But it happening I just like the stuff don't wanna sell it lol

oops I "have" most of.... sorry for that ooops

I also have 119 reviews on avons products on there site if that helps any.

corena how long does it last? Thats my issues with the perfumes is they dont seem to last long
frown.gif
... ive been told by other avon ladies its my body chemistry but its strange bc all my non avon perfumes including the cheap exclimation lol..my bbw bodt spray last all day. I got the avon spotlight and i sprayed it on at about 3 pm for a drs appt its 749 p, now i dont smell it anymore and neither does my mom(i asked her to sniff me). She has bought tons of avon perfumes and they dont last on her either
frown.gif

I think avon does this so people will layer up but they need to stop doing that i mean bbw doesnt do that. I mean and they are about the same price sometimes less lol. I mean i can wear a bbw body splash and smell like cherry blossoms all day i use avons spotlight and
frown.gif
goes away in a few. Maybe the mark perfumes are different.

I totaly agree with you Twinklet and alot of them don't last very long let me go through my perfumes and I will make a list for you. I "almost" all of avons perfumes. Let me tell you right now the ones I am sure of. All 4 of the wishes "might" last an hour or two. Today, Tomorrow and always, and the new Rebal Rose are all awsome they last all day. And I am just like you Alot of perfumes don't last long on me. I use to have to buy the ...you know $75.00+. also its not avon but... Mine and hubbies favorite is Charlie. An exspensive one that lasts for days I swear is Poem by lancome. Anyways lol tols ya I'm not an Avon rep lol. I will go through my 100000000 perfumes and give you a heads up.

corena lol i dont know about the 75 plus perfumes i cant afford those yet
frown.gif
...my main experiences are like lucky or curve and you can those at a drug store cheaper but they last a long time i remember charlie it lasted all day on me too...i really think its a ploy from avon to get people to buy the shower gel and lotion but what they dont get it if ppl are disatisfied with the perfume they wont buy the rest of the set lol...

I am a rep but im an honest one lol...anyone want my opinion about a product ill say it lol. The big eyeshadow pencils are awesome guys but you have to catch them on sale AND they dont make a lot of colors like nyx
frown.gif

OK HERE IS A FEW MORE REVIEWS

Haiku,Imari,Pure all last all day on me.

Karmala(smell awsome!) doenst "on me"

Jewel (Is awsome!) but doesn't last all day "on me"

Wonder, smile, and fire does not last "on me"

Earth does not

ok there is a few more lol

I do to hairgo I LOVE ROSES!!!! But it is strong be prepared to litteral smell like a breath "full" of rosses! AWWWWWWWW

Amari Seduction is also awsome one of my favorite smells but. It doesn't last very long at all

True glow (ackk I gotta make myself ware this. It's not awfull but not great. First time I wore this I swear I kept sniffing, I swear I smelt something on fire! you realy have to like Amber!)It is decent but doesn't last all day (maybe half)

Surreal is great it takes a little bit to warm up to my chemistry befor it smells "good" then its awsome I catch myself sniffing myself lol.

Goddess I really dissliked the smell and it didnt last alll day on me

Sensual moments "body spray" Lasts all day and Is intoxicating

I willl try to do the rest tommorow for ya

Yes,I agree twinklet (again)

Marks eye shadows and blushes are really good and never crease and stays all day. EXPENSIVE but they are good. ( UMM 4 + 4 +8 ++++) adds up realy fast whin its one color at a time. I have 5 mega packs (holds 8 shadows or 4 blushes) and OMG I spent way to much.

lol I'll Tell you what I do. I love to smell good after a shower + before bed. So I use the perfumes That don't last very long on me.

The wish of peace Is so relaxing or should say "peacefull" (this actualll last longer than the other wishes)

I "personaly" will order Jewel again because it does smell REALLLLLY good (no it doesn't last all day but, I like to smell good at bed time and so does hubby ;0)

rare pearls and rare gold last all day. Strong but will disiapate but last al day (hubby says is smells like an old ladys fart lmao) I like it "after it disipates"

ok,I am waiting for you to reply so I can go to bed lol. wanting to to know what ya think :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) you where answering pretty quick!

I am fixing to buy Absynthe and rouge so if anyone can review those for me I would be greatly appreacate it. I love most green perfumes so i think the Absynthe will be great and I loveeee vanellia ( ya my spelling and typing is pretty bad) ummm ohhh well. I think these two should last well. I willl let ya know ;o)oh I will get the Chic in black later also it smells alot like Charlie (I think) a bit strong but it should disapate like most of the avon perfumes lol. (thats a rule of thumb for ya ...usally) if its strong to begin with it usally willl last longer..."usallly"

ok off to bed with me I do the other perfumes tommorow.

Twinklet, I do have a question for you. I have 20 of marks eyeshadows and 6 of his blushes. I have sun love glow( blush). I have been wanting the new Los Anngeles flip for it. It has The "sunset strip" Is this the same as the sun love glow? I folded the pages back and they match preeeeeety dang close to each other (if not the same) ,I know the pages usealy mean nothing so this is why I am asking.

I am a autumn so I can't do any pink undertones I am very serious when it comes to buying makeup. sooooo

lol like how I turned the question table on you? muahhhhh

i think the sunset strip is a lil darker ....and a lil more shimmery
smile.gif
....i have no problem answering questions :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> anything ya wanna know HONESTLY about avon im happy to answer or find the answer.

I was looking at the mark spring collection and i have to say it seems more pigmented...maybe theyve changed bc when tried them 1 yr ago they were chalky maybe ill give them another whirl but i already own two palettes lol 120 and 130 one 250 e/s lol

Far away last all day and is a very nice soft vanilla smell.

Mark instant caribbean vacation lasts

mark greek vacation lasts

Mark instant vacation frangrance mist lasts

Gotta check to see what perfumes I'm missing think this is most if not all of them (SO FAR!)

Thats because like you said perfume doesnt usaly last all day on me but, i have to smell good! lol (serioulsy)so I do tend to over stalk lol but I do get lots of compliments lol " wow, girl you always smell good! and differant lol

I even wear perfume to bed. Im addicted to smelling clean, and like flowers or vanellia yummmmmm Or like lilly of the vally or....hubby doesnt complain. ( well, only when I buy a stinky perfume then my girls get it lol

Latest posts

Back