Eyebrow stencils

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i recently tried those ardell eyebrow stencils & i was so pleased with the results! i was kinda skeptical of using them at first cause i didn't think they were gonna work & wasn't sure how to use them but my brows needed some serious grooming...i just stuck the plastic thing on my brow and took an eyeliner pencil & traced the shape & tweezed what wasn't in the lines..i used the "delicate" one cause the glamourous one seemed like arch was too high & didn't fit my face.

it left me with a pretty clean shape & a slight arch. i didn't think they were gonna work but i was quite impressed! they're basically foolproof, i know if i can use them & get good brows, anybody can! so i'd suggest these to anybody that's having probs or just wants a guide shaping your brows.
smile.gif

I've been wanting to try these but was skeptical, I knew I should've got one. Thanks for the review!

I love those things!

I used to remove my eyebrows completely and just draw them in. Eventually I could do it freehanded, but at first, I used these stencils. I liked the ''glamourous'' one. I make a really thin line with it using just the top of the stencil, so if you think the stencil looks too thick, you don't have to fill it all the way in.

I love the ardell line! Havent seen the stencils though, are they new?

Unfortunately, I've tried these before and they didn't fit my face either.

I used the model.co (aussie brand) ones when I first started, now I do it free hand, but they're definitely a great tool

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the ardell line! Havent seen the stencils though, are they new? hmm i don't know, think they've been around awhile. i picked them up at rite-aid...

I've been wanting to try these just for the heck of it. Maybe I'll pick up one this weekend.

Originally Posted by SophieIowa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love those things! I used to remove my eyebrows completely and just draw them in. Eventually I could do it freehanded, but at first, I used these stencils. I liked the ''glamourous'' one. I make a really thin line with it using just the top of the stencil, so if you think the stencil looks too thick, you don't have to fill it all the way in.

I use the glamorous one, too!
smile.gif

Back