Best eyeliner brush ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was jsut wondering which brush you guys think is the best ???

or is angle better than pointy ????

i need a brush for my nars liquid eye liner which i jsut got ..strange i thought it came with a small mini brush o wells ...

I think it depends how handy you are with it. I am klutz when it comes to applying liquid liner. Are you looking for a certain brand?

brand dosent matter

and not to be cocky ... pointy brush wise ... i am master of applying .... but angle brush wise... im a noob... hahahaha

but i wanna knoe which way u guys prefer and which brush

I use gel eyeliner mainly these days and my 2 fave brushes (my 2 only brushes!) are MAC's #266 & Bobbi Browns Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush

Nail painting brushes from beauty supply stores, the thinniest i can find.

Sophia, I tried to respond to your PM but your mailbox is full! I think you need to clear some of the messages
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by ikebana Sophia, I tried to respond to your PM but your mailbox is full! I think you need to clear some of the messages
biggrin.gif
. Ok Ikebana, try to send it again in 10 minutes!

I like a pointy or push brush for lining with e/s, and an angled brush for lining with gel liners.
smile.gif

I use an angled brush when using an e/s as a liner. But when I use cream liners, I use this thin synthetic brush bought from Michael's.

imgonna use it for my nars liquid liner ... so yea ...

so i should use a pointy one ??? im tinking of getting the fluidliner from MAC as well ..means igotta get an angle one .. lol

Back