Carrie Underwood's Make Up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all you smart girls--how do you find who uses what for make up? Every time I see Carrie Underwood, whether in a video, or some sort of performance, I LOVE her make up, and I'm just curious what brand(s) she uses. I've been Googling it a little bit but not really finding anything. I've seen other threads on this about other celebrities and I'm curious how you guys find that information! Thanks!

I have a friend that works at Sephora and says that Carrie Underwood was spotted there buying Smashbox's O-gloss. Sorry that's not a whole lot of info.
biggrin.gif

I don't think you need the same brands to achieve her look. If you look at pictures and see what makeup she's wearing you can usually find alternatives to what she's wearing (and they're probably much cheaper)
smile.gif

hmm. Maybe if you post some pictures of the looks you like, we could suggest some good dupes or alternatives?

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't think you need the same brands to achieve her look. If you look at pictures and see what makeup she's wearing you can usually find alternatives to what she's wearing (and they're probably much cheaper)
smile.gif
I agree! You don't need EXACTLY what she uses to achieve her look

Ok I found a few pictures...not sure how to post the up correctly though. Just curious how she always looks so wonderfully 'dewy' (man I hate that word but can't think of a different word to describe her flawless skin), and her eyes and cheeks just look so amazing!

I'm not so good with high end brands but I can recommend some drugstore ones.

In some of the pictures her skin looks dewy (i don't like that word either but I don't think there's another word for it lol) and fresh. I think you'd get that kind of finish from a liquid foundation, Bourjois 10 hour sleep effect foundation gives a similar finish but it doesn't have that much coverage so if you need more coverage I'd maybe go for another brand of liquid foundation like MAC or Estee Lauder.

On some of the photos her skin is more matte which I think is just a mattifying powder. Rimmel do one called Stay Matte Powder which I use, it's really cheap and it's great.

On some of the pictures (like the first one) it looks like she's wearing a shimmery bronzer. Something like Too Faced Sun Bunny would be similar. On some of the pictures it looks like she's wearing a shimmery blusher. I'd say the Bourjois little pot blushes would be very similar. They have loads of different shades.

For lips her lipglosses are pretty nude. Bourjois (I know nearly all the things I'm recommending are bourjois, it's not cos I'm a fan girl I promise they just look similar lol) do 3D effet nude lipglosses which look very similar.

Her eyes look like she's wearing black khol pencil (L'Oreal do a great one), and then black mascara. For eyeshadow they all look like pretty matte textured eyeshadows because they don't have much of a shimmer. It looks like she's wearing a white underneath the brow bone, a light gold or cream colour on the lid and a brown in the crease.

Lol, sorry for rambling so much. Hope that helped!
smile.gif

Back