New From theBalm

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some new products from theBalm:

P231601_hero-Copy.jpg

TimeBalm Foundation

What it is:

A solid foundation paired with a sponge applicator.

What it does:

TheBalm TimeBalm Foundation crafts a flawless face by smoothing out imperfections and leaving a perfect canvas for further beautification. Made with a vitamin-packed, rejuvenating formula, this product can be worn all day long—guilt free. The beneficial ingredients of vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, soybean oil, panthenol, linoleic acid, phospholipids, and beeswax create a cocktail that combats wrinkles and protects the eye area from environmental stresses.

Size: 0.75 oz

Sephora: TheBalm TimeBalm Foundation: Cream Foundation

P231600_hero.jpg

Down Boy

What it is:

A shadow and/or blush.

What it does:

TheBalm Down Boy adds just the right amount of pink to cheeks. The formula is paraben free and made of fine-graded powder, which helps to provide an even and smooth texture to the skin. The light-reflecting particles give off an aura of elegance that's sure to get you noticed.

Size: 0.75 oz

Sephora: TheBalm Down Boy: Blush

P236001_hero-Copy.jpg

Pick-Up Liners II

What it is:

A set of 3 mini eye pencils in green, plum, and navy tucked in a purse-perfect case.

What it does:

the balm Pick-Up Liners II features 3 mini eye pencils in green, plum, and navy shades. These water-resistant liners glide on smooth for a perfect application and are tucked in a travel-friendly case that's complete with its own mini sharpener.

What else you need to know:

The set includes three 0.01 oz mini eye pencils in Ladies Man, Lover Boy, and Sugar Daddy in a purse-perfect case with its very own sharpener.

Sephora: TheBalm Pick-Up Liners II: Combination Sets

I really want down boy.. I have hot mama and their blushes and powders are so silky too!

Does anyone know which foundation shade of the Balm Time Balm foundation--would suit a MAC NW25 complexion? I'm leaning towards the light/medium, but can't see it in person before placing my order. Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks!!!

You're right--Sephora did stop carrying theBalm. You can still order from their website though. I've just got to try it. I've watched many YouTube videos and some of the ladies who do use it--really seem to love it. 

I'm thinking of going with the light/medium shade. 

Hi again everyone. I finally found a YouTuber who did a review of the balm's time Balm Foundation in the shade Light/Medium. She also was an NW25 in MAC's coloring system. So, i placed an order last night at Zappos for it. My daughter works there, and sends me 20% off codes, and I also receive free 2 day shipping. That is sure awesome.

I received my The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter last night--and it is as smooth and creamy as butter. It is really a nice product. It is far better than MAC's MSF in Soft and Gentle. That never really worked for me, so I gave it to a friend. The Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter also works great as an eyeshadow--even on my more mature eyelids. I'm really impressed.

I recently bought the balm "time balm" foundation and concealer and its an amazing product. I've been using bare minerals for years as a concealer and sometimes the powder just doesn't work- I swear it looks like I have wrinkles I don't have. I'm really happy with my new balm products- what I would suggest though is buying their foundation brush- it's the most amazing brush- I can't say enough good thing s about it- totally worth the splurge!

So far I've liked everything from theBalm I've used. I'm really impressed with their stuff. I adore Hot Mama blush and Body Builder mascara!!

Wow--I didn't realize they had a foundation brush. I finally was able to track it down online for a look see. It looks like it would work amazingly well. Thanks for the heads up--I think I do really need to splurge on that!!!

Latest posts

Back