Has Fyrinnae discontinued the mineral foundations?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

I was surfing fyrinnae website and was shocked to find that mineral foundation was not there. Have they stopped it??? Any idea ladies? This was one of my best MM.

This has got to be the most annoying forum to try to register on
icon_mad.gif

Anyway, I found them by searching for 'foundation' after reading good things here. Apparently they're not discontinuing them but don't keep them in stock. I ordered 2 last week and haven't received an email saying they don't have them so i'm taking that as a good sign
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by user123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif This has got to be the most annoying forum to try to register on
icon_mad.gif

Anyway, I found them by searching for 'foundation' after reading good things here. Apparently they're not discontinuing them but don't keep them in stock. I ordered 2 last week and haven't received an email saying they don't have them so i'm taking that as a good sign
tongue.gif

They're on there. You sort of have to look for them or know where to find them since they don't necessarily show up in the menu bar on the left side unless you scroll over it - or at least that's the way it was the last time I looked. They tend to change and reconfigure their website quite a bit. I don't think they are really "into" making and selling foundation and so they still offer it for current customers but no longer offer samples etc. Their website does have a search feature so just type "foundation" into the search and you'll get it that way too. I think they're trying to be a little sneaky and not really "advertise" that they sell foundation but yet still have it available for those who already use it and like it. Maybe they mix it up only as people order it too.

Originally Posted by user123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif This has got to be the most annoying forum to try to register on
icon_mad.gif

tongue.gif

Its good to hear that they are not discontinuing their foundations. thank you

Originally Posted by carmonious /img/forum/go_quote.gif They're on there. You sort of have to look for them or know where to find them since they don't necessarily show up in the menu bar on the left side unless you scroll over it - or at least that's the way it was the last time I looked. They tend to change and reconfigure their website quite a bit. I don't think they are really "into" making and selling foundation and so they still offer it for current customers but no longer offer samples etc. Their website does have a search feature so just type "foundation" into the search and you'll get it that way too. I think they're trying to be a little sneaky and not really "advertise" that they sell foundation but yet still have it available for those who already use it and like it. Maybe they mix it up only as people order it too.

Hope they dun discontinue the foundy...maybe i shld do a searh to see if its there. Actually dun know what they are up to?? lols.

They didn't discontinue them and I just saw them on there but no samples are going out just full sized.

Thank you dawn, I have not gone into their website to check though but its still good news.

Back