What is good and inexpensive face moisturizer ??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for a good and inexpensive face moisturizer with SPF that isn't too greasy? I am on a budget right now but need to moisturize so any help with a product would be greatly appreciated. Drugstore brands are fine too!

I just use regular ole' Oil Of Olay for combination skin. I always mix it with my foundation to make a tinted moisturizer and I've never had any breakouts with it or greasy skin even though I have very oily skin. It's basic, somewhat cheap (under ten bucks) and a bottle will last you a long time.

Thanks
smile.gif

A thin coat of vaseline can work, the nivea cream works great too. If it's available where you live, Skinfood (NZ brand) have a light moisturizer that's really cheap for the big tube you get, and it works well too, a tube lasts you a few months so i consider it a good deal.

I use Mario Badescu's Honey moisturizer and I love it! I've tried so many moisturizers, cheap and expensive.. and I love this so much. It's priced in the middle at $25. A bottle lasts me awhile though.

Bella, to hijack for a second, doe it smell like honey? I have a massive honey mania. Could I get it at sephora?
biggrin.gif

Bella, to hijack for a second, doe it smell like honey? I have a massive honey mania. Could I get it at sephora?
biggrin.gif

I like Kiehl's moisturizer with SPF. I have oily skin so it is hard for me to wear sun protection without looking shiny. But the Kiehl's moisturizer with SPF also comes in a oil-free water based formula which works perfectly.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Bella, to hijack for a second, doe it smell like honey? I have a massive honey mania. Could I get it at sephora?
biggrin.gif
It's not listed on the french sephora website
frown.gif

I like to use TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer by Mary Kay. They have it for normal to dry and combination to oily skin and it has SPF in it as well. Plus when i put my foundation on with it, it glides on very easy. It's not greasy and a little goes a long way so my bottles last a long time.

Originally Posted by Roodie /img/forum/go_quote.gif ummm there is one by LaRoche Posay i tried some at a friends house it was really good! MuT members help me out! whats the name? Do you remember which skintype it's for ?

Right now I'm obsessed with the Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF 15. I got it on sale for $11 and I'm really happy with it. I still need to find a cheep exfoliator that I like. So for the only one I've been happy with is the Cosmedicine Medi-morphosis one. Haha being semi-poor sux!

Boots US has an oil free moisturizer at SPF 15, if I'm not mistaken.

It works pretty well too, and isn't too greasy

I use the LaRoshe Posay too with SPF 15. It it light, absorbs well, doesn't have much of a scent and lasts a long time so you don't need to reapply as often when you are out in the sun.

I really like the Neutrogena SPF Moisturizer. They have a nice non-greasy kind that smells great and rubs in nicely. You can find it at CVS.

Latest posts

Back