Jump to content

-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk


Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
 
Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor


Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic
Photo

Miss Rose eyeshadows & other foreign cosmetics


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 7 OFFLINE   Love Souljah

Love Souljah

    Novice

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:55 AM

I have seen at other sites that people are raving about the Miss Rose eyeshadow singles and palettes, but they can't find them anymore. If you guys want, I can take pictures of some of the palettes that shops here sell (I'm in Bangladesh right now -- China is like, RIGHT THERE so we get a lot of Miss Rose stuff), and if anyone likes anything I can pick one up and you can PayPal me the cost of the palette. I know there are a lot of trust issues involved in this, but I'll think of a way to resolve those if you all really want these.

There is also a huge number of La Femme products here. I see that camera ready cosmetics sells some La Femme makeup on their website, but there are some things I've seen here that they DON'T sell, such as:
  • A neat jumbo eyeliner crayon with a sponge on one end for smudging
  • Standard eyeliner in neon/highlighter colors -- the pigmentation is GREAT
  • Standard eyeliner with glitter
  • Standard eyeliner in neutral/muted colors
  • Lip gloss (the narrow squeezable tubes with a fuzzy end)
  • Eyebrow pencils
  • Eyeshadow singles
  • Glitter eyeliner
  • Roll-on glitter eyeshadow
I can also grab some of these if anyone wants them. I'll take pictures if you are curious beforehand.
I'm not looking to make a profit, here...I'll show you the price sticker and let you choose how I should ship it so you're sure that I make nothing ^^


#Post 2 of 7 OFFLINE   yourleoqueen

yourleoqueen

    Aficionado

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • Joined 02-September 05

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:01 AM

I'd love to see some pics.

TIA!


#Post 3 of 7 OFFLINE   Doya G

Doya G

    Buff

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Joined 01-April 09

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:01 AM

We also have Miss Rose here along with other comsteics.. and they are actually good!
those velvet eyeshadow Pallates are amazing.

#Post 4 of 7 OFFLINE   pinksugar

pinksugar

    Obsessed

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,832 posts
  • Joined 04-January 07

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:00 AM

they don't have that brand here that I've seen... it sounds quite good!
 

 


#Post 5 of 7 OFFLINE   Love Souljah

Love Souljah

    Novice

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Doya G View Post
We also have Miss Rose here along with other comsteics.. and they are actually good!
those velvet eyeshadow Pallates are amazing.
Yup, UAE and Muscat have the same makeup (I've only been to these two places in that region). The velvet palettes are really nice. I also like the square sets with shadow, a mirror, and pull-out pans of blush, highlighter, and bronzer (they're similar to the MaxTouch sets but lack all of the gross lip stuff).

I'll get pics as soon as I can...I can't go anywhere by myself here, since it's too crowded and kidnapping is an issue with foreigners -- exorbitant amounts of ransom is demanded...
Anyhow, I will get swatches if I can. Otherwise, I'll post pictures and a review if I can find it.

#Post 6 of 7 OFFLINE   yourleoqueen

yourleoqueen

    Aficionado

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts
  • Joined 02-September 05

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Love Souljah View Post
Yup, UAE and Muscat have the same makeup (I've only been to these two places in that region). The velvet palettes are really nice. I also like the square sets with shadow, a mirror, and pull-out pans of blush, highlighter, and bronzer (they're similar to the MaxTouch sets but lack all of the gross lip stuff).

I'll get pics as soon as I can...I can't go anywhere by myself here, since it's too crowded and kidnapping is an issue with foreigners -- exorbitant amounts of ransom is demanded...
Anyhow, I will get swatches if I can. Otherwise, I'll post pictures and a review if I can find it.
Really? Well damn.

Don't risk your life for palette pics ma. MK?

#Post 7 of 7 OFFLINE   Love Souljah

Love Souljah

    Novice

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08

Posted 17 July 2009 - 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by yourleoqueen View Post
Really? Well damn.

Don't risk your life for palette pics ma. MK?
LOL it's all good ;D
I have a driver who escorts me everywhere.

I think I'm going to a large market called New Market today...even though it's one of the oldest markets in Dhaka, it's still called New Market. Whatever. There are a lot of cosmetics shops there, so I'll take pictures of everything that is interesting!