Essie Matte About You Matte Finisher (Matte Top Coat)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Essie Matte About You Matte Finisher

MatteAboutYou.jpg

Here's Essie's contribution to this year's matte polish trend- a versatile, quick-drying matte topcoat!

Polish Before Matte Topcoat...

essieshiny.jpg

Index to pinkie: Essie Sexy Divide, Essie Decadent Diva, Essie National Velvet, Essie Over The Top. No topcoat, just wet polish.

And After...

essiematte.jpg

Available August - retailing for $10

source

oh I like that - it means you can still wear your favourite colours.

I wonder what 'mimosas for mr and mrs' or 'my daddy's the king' would look like matte?

Yes!!! I had a bottle of Revlon matte finish years ago and just haven't been able to find it!! I love the matte look!! Thanks Rebecca!!

You're all probably sick to death of all the matte collections I have been posting lately lol I thought this one would be a nice for those who want to give it a go without forking out any buying a whole stack of new polishes.

I want to buy this but i cant find it in stores and I dont want to order online. ugh I bought Orly Matte polish for men but its not as matte as i wanted it to be so there goes $8! Anyone know the cheapest place to get this?

Emily, have you tried Ulta? I don't know if it's the cheapest option, but they definitely carry it.

I dont live near an ulta so I would have to order online. We had a Sally's (the only one in the city) but the closed it. grrr

Ok, I just bought it off ebay. lol

i have this, and just wanted to throw in my two cents.

I am not a huge matte polish fan, so i am not 100 percent sure why i got it. but i find myself using this more than my regualr top coat because it dries so freaking fast. and it does not get any nail indents in it if you touch your nail by accident.

really i am totaly in love with this stuff i wish they would make a fast dry top coat that went on as thinly and smoothly as this does

Back