Anyone out there willing to give a makeover to a cute crossdresser?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all! I've posted a few times in here and you guys are all so nice, I really never thought message boards like these would have people that are so close as all you are. Its really awesome
smile.gif

I've gotten some advice lately on here about makeup and such, but I was wondering if there were any girls out there willing to meet and give me a makeover! I live in Houston, Texas
smile.gif
. I posted a few pics for yall to see, I'm 5'10 and only 145 lbs and I think I have a decently feminine face, so I think I would be pretty easy to work with if any girls out there are willing to give me a few new looks to really bring out my femininity
smile.gif
. I could be somebodys own personal live barbie doll! lol

Anyways, so glad to be a Mut-er now, youre all so nice. Please respond if youre interested!

I'm sure there is someone!

Unfortunately, being in Sydney Australia I'm about as far away as I could get from Houston, LOL.

Good luck though! btw, I really don't think you need a makeover, you look great in your photos

yup i'm too far away too! LOL

you do have a very feminine face though, i find you very convincing! i wish i could make you over!

This is a fabulous experience if you ever get the chance. Here is my thread when i got a makeover from Dragonfly!

Have fun.

I think you look like the old movie star Merle Oberon. What if you google pictures of her and starts from there?

Lol I dont really know if I look like her, most of the pics are black and white and old fashioned, but Im asian and shes white so I guess I dont see the resemblance! Haha but if you say I look like any famous female Ill take it as a compliment so thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by girlyboy9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lol I dont really know if I look like her, most of the pics are black and white and old fashioned, but Im asian and shes white so I guess I dont see the resemblance! Haha but if you say I look like any famous female Ill take it as a compliment so thanks
smile.gif
Merle was the lovechild between a english gentlewoman and a man from India.

lol oh ok, shes looks pretty much white in all the pics I saw. Either way though, she looks pretty(just a little old fashioned), so I'll take it as a compliment
smile.gif

I live in Dallas, but I'm in Asia until December D:

If you ever make it up to Dallas sometime after then, I'll be happy to help you out! Just shoot me a PM.

How about in Pennsylvania? I would love to find someone to give me a makeover too. I live in south western Pennsylvania. If anyone is interested lemme know.

Back