Best firming serum for face?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been using Distinction's Firmalift for years! I still love the "face lift in a box" set and use that often.

But, the Firmalift, I have used daily. It's done well, but am wondering if there is any others out there that do well as a daily application in lifting the "jowls" and saggy areas in the face and neck?

Music: have you ever tried facial exercise for lifting the jowl area? I don't think any serum can really address the saggy jowls enough to seriously help, but exercise can.

I am doing a program and it seems to be helping!

I highly recommend Janson Beckett's Alpha Derma CE. It has worked amazingly well for my wrinkles and saggy jowls. My skin is now so much better and firmer looking. I will never do without it.

Try a product with DMAE in it which is targeted to firm sagging skin. I also use a product with 3% matrixyl as well a hylauronic acid to stimulate collagen production. I have been happy with the results. . .

Hi

Marykay has a vitamin c serum you could try. Helps with colagen for firmness and I have also been doing the facial exercise.

why spend a fortune on that stuff when home remedies will do it?!!!!

Cucumber JUICE......(dont work if the cuke isnt very moist) but abstract the JUICE and it works like VITAMIN E and tightening creams

VITAMIN E (of course) but you can find it in wheat germ that you sprinkle on your fruits and yogurts or icecream..RICH in tons of things to help skin, hair and nails!!!

Latest posts

Back