Where can I purchase Prestige Cosmetics besides at Ulta

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello....Does anyone on here know of where I can purchase Prestige Cosmetics besides Ulta? I went to CVS of where they discontinued selling it..Also Walgreen's stopped selling Prestige also...

Any websites that sell this makeup brand? thanks..

I am interested in their new mascara which is getting mad rave reviews..called "My Biggest Lashes"..

thanks..

I have only seen it at Duane Reade but im not sure if that store is outside of NYC.

I live in PA..Bucks County area...so that would be very far for me....but thanks anyways...I do wish they would sell their products online....

I get mine at CVS. If you're looking for eyeliner from Prestige, I've personally found that Wet-n-wild H20 liner stays on longer.

I went to at least 3 CVS'S and they are discontinuing the line...also at Walgreen's they discontinued it...I will check at Rite Aid for their makeup..thanks..

If you go on their website, they have a retail store finder. You enter your zip code and it will bring up all the stores selling prestige in your area...

I have only seen it at Duane Reade but im not sure if that store is outside of NYC.

prestige has a website girls you can shop online www.prestigecosmetics.com and the prices are less than walgreens prices before they discontinued prestige

Back