Hair Free Butt Cheeks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I HAD A LITTLE TINY HAIRS ON MY BUTT CHEEKS SO I DECIDED TO SHAVE MY BUTT. AT FIRST IT WAS FINE BUT THEN OUT OF NOWHERE I GOT LIKE A THOUSAND LITTLE RAZOR BUMPS ALL OVER MY CHEEKS!!! WHAT ANOTHER EFFECTIVE WAY OF REMOVING HAIR FROM CHEEKS (BESIDES WAXING)?
redface.gif

No, seriously, don't do th^at. You could end up in the hospital.

Maybe Nair or something like that. I dunno, sorry.

You are such an A$$!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Fart and light a match at the same time.

lol, this whole thread makes me laugh ....

The only option I can think of is a hair removal cream like Nair, or if you don't mind having the hairs and just want them less visible you can try bleaching them... you can look at some reviews for various hair removal and bleaching products here. I've reviewed a few of these products, somehow dark body hair runs in my family even though I have pale skin
icon_redface.gif
Never tried these on my butt though...

maybe nair. but my bf tried it and got ingrown hairs. so i don't if you want to risk trying nair and getting bumps in a sensitive area. lol

I know I have had that problem before shaving puss puss and going a little too far back. I wonder if a product like Tend Skin would work. I would be hesitant to use a product like Nair. That stuff has a tendency to burn....OUCH!

Originally Posted by karrieann I know I have had that problem before shaving puss puss and going a little too far back. I wonder if a product like Tend Skin would work. I would be hesitant to use a product like Nair. That stuff has a tendency to burn....OUCH! Puss puss. Haahaa!

Have someone run an Epilady over your butt cheeks...that will make it hairless for weeks.
icon_wink.gif
As for painless, I guess Nair would be the way to go.

Originally Posted by Tabitha Have someone run an Epilady over your butt cheeks...that will make it hairless for weeks.
icon_wink.gif
As for painless, I guess Nair would be the way to go.
hahahaha puss puss, love it!!!! made me laff : )

Why wouldn't you want to try the waxing? Maybe like at-home wax kits/strips? I wouldn't want to put any chemicals near those areas.

Originally Posted by Sofia Why wouldn't you want to try the waxing? Maybe like at-home wax kits/strips? I wouldn't want to put any chemicals near those areas. i agree, i guess if you were gonna remove hair from ur butt then u kinda need the most sensitive stuff- it may kill at the time but it'd be worth it for the long effects and mostly non ingrown hairs - tho exfoliate!!! it's my one rule of hair removal... I have exfoliating gloves and use them every day plus after hair removal, and I use a salt scrub from 'the sanctuary' too - mainly on legs tho bikini line and underarms too... It really does stop ingrown hairs and red bumps - irritated/blocked follicles. You might try bio-oil to get the irritated area to go down?
hope thats helpful,

xxxc

Back