Peacock Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know there are a few of these threads but I need help too. This year for halloween I'm dressing up as a peacock.

Here's my costume on me:

homecomingspiritweek003-1.jpg

Any ideas for how I should do my makeup?

Wow that look is amazing. I'm not sure I'd be able to do those feathers, but I'm definitely diggin the colors. Thanks for the link. :)

Originally Posted by Stephaniie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow that look is amazing. I'm not sure I'd be able to do those feathers, but I'm definitely diggin the colors. Thanks for the link. :) It's actually a lot simpler than it looks you know! =]

Originally Posted by Sherbert-Kisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's actually a lot simpler than it looks you know! =] Hm I hope so. It's definitely worth a try.

oh my god that outfit is super cute!! you have to post your makeup when you're done!
biggrin.gif

Thanks a bunch. I'm glad so many people seem to like my costume. Makes me feel even more excited to wear it!

Super cute costume!!! And the makeup ideas are awesome! I really want to see the end result =) don't forget to take pictures!

your costume is great! right now they have these little feathery false eyelashes everywhere for halloween (wal mart,rite aide, cvs,etc) that would be perfect for your look!

You look very cute in your peacock costume Stephaniie.
smile.gif
Can't wait to see what you chose for your makeup.

Back