Breaking my January No Buy!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I got a refund check from my escrow account and oh yeah... it's ALOT! LOL I might go out tomorrow and hit the department store mu counters
smile.gif
I'm so happy I could cry ha ha ha ha! The recession sucks! My house isn't worth jack anymore... but my taxes went down! Woohoo! Only good thing that came out of 2009!

Whoot!!! If yer gonna break your resolution then break it in style and enjoy your unexpected haul.
smile.gif

That lasted all of 2 days! Lol. Always nice to get unexpected money especially when its yours! We got an extra pay check this year and so we didn't have to pay a lot of the deductibles because they had already been taken out. Went out and bough a use eliptical crosstrainer this morning.
smile.gif

Thanks! Dang Karren... a crosstrainer? Must have been a nice check LOL Mine too... Thinking about going to the CCO tomorrow... I'll post pictures!!
smile.gif

Lucky you! I'm torn about what I will do with my tax refund. I always get something back-- do I spend it or save it? I'm on a no-buy so I don't think I should spend it!! I have to think of that future house repair (grump!)

Nah you don't need to spend it LOL The trick is... do your tax return at the end, so the money isn't waiting to get spent. I haven't even thought about taxes yet
smile.gif
but maybe... just maybe we'll pay off the Time share with it LOL

aagirlie, you could do what my parents do

every year when my parents get there tax refund they set it aside to be used for paying the next years taxes

I hadn't thought about that, that's a good idea! I always just spent it, shame on me!

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif aagirlie, you could do what my parents do
every year when my parents get there tax refund they set it aside to be used for paying the next years taxes

That's what my parent's do. They pay their property taxes with their income tax refund.

Latest posts

Back