Sigma Makeup complete brush set!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all!! Today my Sigma brush roll arrived!! yaayyy
rockwoot.gif
... I searched in the forum and found out that there aren't any pictures of the brushes (although probably all of you have already seen them on youtube or on google) but I still want to share with you my pictures jejeje... I got as a gift a travel size SS217 brush and an Indian girl eyeshadow, which is gorgeous!

I hope you enjoy this! XOXO

1_99.jpg

4_4.jpg

5_8.jpg

6_7.jpg

SS150- Large powder brush

ss150.jpg

ss150A.jpg

SS190- Foundation brush

ss190.jpg

ss190A.jpg

SS187- Duo fiber brush

ss187.jpg

ss187A.jpg

SS168- Large angled contour brush

ss168.jpg

ss168A.jpg

SS194- Concealer brush

ss194.jpg

ss194A.jpg

SS275- Medium angled shading brush

ss275.jpg

ss275A.jpg

SS266- Small angle brush

ss266.jpg

ss266A.jpg

SS252- Large shader brush

ss252.jpg

ss252A.jpg

SS219- Pencil brush

ss219.jpg

ss219A.jpg

SS224- Tapered blending brush

ss224.jpg

ss224A.jpg

SS209- Eyeliner brush

ss209.jpg

ss209A.jpg

SS239- Eye shading brush

ss239.jpg

ss239A.jpg

SS217- Blending brush

ss217.jpg

Indian girl eyeshadow

indiangirl.jpg

indiangirl2.jpg

How exciting, I can't wait to get mine! I ordered on the 30th so they should hopefully get here this week. I really like the eyeshadow. Hope I get one!

Originally Posted by Silverundertow /img/forum/go_quote.gif They look really nice....had a chance to use them yet? hows the quality? I haven't used them yet but after I do I will post a full review
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by knickers13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif How exciting, I can't wait to get mine! I ordered on the 30th so they should hopefully get here this week. I really like the eyeshadow. Hope I get one! You probably will get the eyeshadow since it is coming on every order as far as I know =) let us know your first reaction =)

Please keep us up to today on them. Those all look great
smile.gif
. Thanks for posting!

Thank you for the pictures!!! It just makes me want them even more now. The SS219 looks very fluffy, almost looks like a 217 brush.

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you for the pictures!!! It just makes me want them even more now. The SS219 looks very fluffy, almost looks like a 217 brush. The SS219 is a great pencil brush since it is dense but small so you have more precision and control. I love it!
Ok so I just washed my brushes and only 2 of them shed a little bit, the SS150 and the SS187. I didn't experience any bleeding which is great! So far so good!
laughing.gif

They look so lovely.. I may very well get this set, I've heard so many good things about the Sigma brushes. Thanks for the photos!

Update: Today I used my brushes for the first time after washing them and WOW they are amazing!! seriously putting on my makeup was easier! I am truly in love with the SS224 such a great blending brush... all of them are great! I'll post again after using them for a few days but as of now I am truly IN LOVE =D

I received my yesterday (yay!) and have given them a wash today. First impressions are that they are really well made & I love the way they are packaged up. I only experienced very slight shedding on 2 brushes as well (the same ones as ILoveMakeup84). Can't wait to use them tomorrow. I also got the eyeshadow, I might try it out tomorrow & see what kind of staying power it has (with UDPP of course).

Originally Posted by knickers13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I received my yesterday (yay!) and have given them a wash today. First impressions are that they are really well made & I love the way they are packaged up. I only experienced very slight shedding on 2 brushes as well (the same ones as ILoveMakeup84). Can't wait to use them tomorrow. I also got the eyeshadow, I might try it out tomorrow & see what kind of staying power it has (with UDPP of course). Yayy!! I am so glad you received yours!! You'll love them!
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveMakeup84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yayy!! I am so glad you received yours!! You'll love them!
laughing.gif
Yep, I do love them! I think I'll be placing an order very soon and can't wait to see the new brushes they will be releasing this year.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My fav at the moment (only because I haven't used all of them yet) is the SS150. Soo soft.

For those of you interested, Sigma has a promotion at the moment for the Pretty in Pink travel set at $10 off. ($39 plus $4 postage within US and $14 International) You get the eyeshadow and 2 brushes free (the SS217 & SS190)

You need to click on the link on the sidebar and it will take you to the page.

I tried out the eyeshadow and it stayed on all day. Its pretty good, I'm not sure I would pay $36 for a quad tho. Maybe if they had them on special.

I'll probably order a set of these. Apparently they're comparable to MAC, which is good because I don't have access to MAC brushes and it would have to order them all online (= expensive!). It costs about $90AUS for me to buy this set though, which is a good trade-off.

Every once in awhile I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I need a new set of brushes.. These look like they could be the ones!

Latest posts

Back