Brown Skin Beauties! Enjoy the Photos!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Halle Berrry

ekhpq8.jpg

Maia Campbell

ekhytg.jpg

Gabrielle Union

eki1kx.jpg

Thandie Newton

eki4a1.jpg

Beyonce

eki4qu.jpg

Stacey Dash

eki5bs.jpg

Kent Masters King

eki72d.jpg

K.D. Aubert

el3zg2.jpg

They are all so beautiful and exquisite!! I think Thandie Newton is so delicate and exotic. And the last two, Kent Masters King and K.D. Aubert are breathtaking..I've never heard/seen them before..are they models?

Thanks for posting the pics!

Originally Posted by Nicolet They are all so beautiful and exquisite!! I think Thandie Newton is so delicate and exotic. And the last two, Kent Masters King and K.D. Aubert are breathtaking..I've never heard/seen them before..are they models?
Thanks for posting the pics!

First of all, let me say the main thing that I LOVE about mut is that everyone here appreciates everyone! The ladies here openly accepts women of colour with no problem and knows alot about makeup for us as well. I've lurked at a couple sites, and they were so negative about Black women
icon_sad.gif
icon_mad.gif
! I'm so glad I found this mut! I LOVE Y'all!:icon_love
Nicolet, Kent Masters King is an actress, and K.D. Aubert is a model turned actress. You would not believe how old they are. Kent is 32, and K.D. is 27 ! They look so much younger! Very pretty!

they're all very pretty!! i think thandie newton is in the movie "crash" that i watched last night
smile.gif

I'm/we're glad that you like mut
biggrin.gif
we welcome and appreciate all members, except any psychos and drama people. lol.

Originally Posted by Liz they're all very pretty!! i think thandie newton is in the movie "crash" that i watched last night
smile.gif

I'm/we're glad that you like mut
biggrin.gif
we welcome and appreciate all members, except any psychos and drama people. lol.

(((HUGS))) Thanks, Liz! I'm glad you like the pics! Yeah, I don't like "TROLLS" either!

Darn - these women are all beautiful women! Yes, beauty comes in EVERY color, shape and size. My best gf is Jamaican like myself but of African descent and she puts me to shame because she is beautiful inside and out. Then again, I am the lucky one to have a group of friends comprised of all colors and nationalities - much like a mini U.N. It's not about color - it's about soul. The ladies on this site have MAJOR soul! Kudos to this site!

Thx for the pics of these beautiful ladies!

Kelly Rowland should be on this list! Sorry Beyonce but she's my favorite
icon_lol.gif

"Black doesn't crack" Skin that is

thanks goodness for melanin my mother is late 50's she looks late 30's early 40's.

OMFG!! How ridiculously beautiful are these women? What is it about that lovely color of brown skin that makes you ladies utterly GLOW!! And you guys dpon't even have to do anything about it!

That just kills me! And I LOOOOVE Thandie Newton!! She is an amazing actress and sooo beautiful!! Those last two ladies I am not familiar with but they are stunning! ALL of them are stunning!!

Trisha I found out Thandie Newton is a mix of Zimbabwean and British (mom is Z, dad is B) ... And she was born in Zimbabwe...

Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow they all look great! I've never heard of K.D. Aubert before though, but I really like the way she looks! Me too! I love the way she looks! She's unique!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess OMFG!! How ridiculously beautiful are these women? What is it about that lovely color of brown skin that makes you ladies utterly GLOW!! And you guys dpon't even have to do anything about it!
That just kills me! And I LOOOOVE Thandie Newton!! She is an amazing actress and sooo beautiful!! Those last two ladies I am not familiar with but they are stunning! ALL of them are stunning!!

Thanks, Girl. What a nice thing to say! :icon_love And yeah, Kent Masters King is so beautiful. I think she's so under rated. She's one of the most beautiful ladies I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by barbi53657 "Black doesn't crack" Skin that isthanks goodness for melanin my mother is late 50's she looks late 30's early 40's.

Aint that the truth, Ruth!!
Darker skinned people do not show their age and are very fortunate.

Latest posts

Back