Off White/ Cream eye liner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Gals!

I'm looking for a good off white/cream eyeliner for the water line. Something not as harsh as a basic white liner. Any suggestions?

Try Cargo Reverse lipliner in medium or Stila topaz and NYX yellow eyeliner looks pretty natural on me.

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Try Cargo Reverse lipliner in medium or Stila topaz and NYX yellow eyeliner looks pretty natural on me. Thanks for the rec! I'm looking it up now!

Originally Posted by Hydeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are you using it to really look alert/awake? Yes, exactly...

When I'm working, the makeup artists often use a pencil liner called:

express/reflect 'being true dual eyeliner'

One of them mentioned it wasn't dear at all under $20

It has a brown liner on one end but on the other it has a pinky/beige off colour white pencil and I have to say looks a lot more natural than most of the dearer brands used on me. It's not an extremly dramatic difference, but I'd say you could probably find before/after shots on the internet to see if it was intense enough for you.

Originally Posted by Hydeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif When I'm working, the makeup artists often use a pencil liner called:express/reflect 'being true dual eyeliner'

One of them mentioned it wasn't dear at all under $20

It has a brown liner on one end but on the other it has a pinky/beige off colour white pencil and I have to say looks a lot more natural than most of the dearer brands used on me. It's not an extremly dramatic difference, but I'd say you could probably find before/after shots on the internet to see if it was intense enough for you.

Thanks for the suggestion. It looks like I can only get it online. I looked at Ulta and Sephora and they don't carry the brand.

Or Benefit's Eye Bright- that's a light lilac/pink.

But my go-to, and I am sure this is total improper use but it works for me- is MAC's Beige-ing Shadestick. I love that's its slightly shimmery and champagne... so it looks noticeable but not weird. White totally does not work for me.

I'm definitely going to try the reverse lip liner by Cargo. Has anyone tried MAC's pale yellow eye liner?

I second the rec for Stila Topaz. The formula and color are just perfect for a less stark bright-eyed look.

OMG... I found my absolute most gorgeous brightening eyeliner ever... SOOO friggin gorgeous at the waterline and inner corners-

Makeup Forever's Aqua Eyes in Champagne... and its waterproof- BONUS!!

I definitley second benefits high brow ! I have had it for over two years now and have just under half of the product left ! So as far as price goes, its really a steal. I will most likely repurchase when I, if ever, run out. it a great of white pinky color that is great for day but also useful for night looks as well.

MUFE Aqua Eyes Champagne is definitely pearly, but thats why i like it i think. lighter shades of matte liners look really off on me

My favourite is

Hey Gals! I'm looking for a good off white/cream eyeliner for the water line. Something not as harsh as a basic white liner. Any suggestions?
My favourite is Rimmel's Scandaleyes Nude pencil. It's a waterproof eyeliner meant for the waterline so it makes you look awake without the weird creepy look you get from white and the best part ............ It's like $3 ish at the drugstore!

I would use cream because noticing in your profile photo that you are dark skinned, white will be too harsh looking. Cream mimics the color of your eye better without looking horrifically noticeable. This is true even for super pale girls like me. I put white eyeliner on my lower waterline, and I look scary! Lol

I've been using Paula Dorf's Baby Eyes and really like it - it's the most natural looking of the nude colored inner rim liners that I've tried. 

Latest posts

Back