OPI Shrek Forever After Collection Spring 2010 - Updated 09/05/2010

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OPI Shrek Forever After Collection
OPI-Shrek-Forever-After-Collection-.gif

6a00e54fb8709388330120a86b9fc2970b-.jpg

OPI-Shrek-Forever-After-Collection.gif

The 6 nail polishes are:
  • Funky Donkey
  • What’s With the Cattitude?
  • Rumple’s Wiggin
  • Who the Shrek Are You?
  • Ogre-the-Top Blue
  • Fiercely Fiona
funkeydunkey.jpg

Funky Donkey

whatswiththecattitude.jpg

What's with the cattitude?

rumpleswiggin.jpg

Rumple's Wiggin'

whotheshrekareyou.jpg

Who the Shrek are you?

ogrethetopblue.jpg

Ogre-the-top Blue

fiercelyfiona.jpg

Fiercely Fiona
source1
source 2

I can't see myself wearing any of them except donkey... maybe rumple's wiggin?

lol what an odd collection, so far behind the movie!

i kinda like what's with the cattitude? (cutest name ever also!) but i'm worried it will be too white-outy.

funky donkey also looks good.

6, shrek themed polishes? anyone else feel OPI is scraping the barrell a bit?! lol. i LOVED the HK collection, after that this is a bit of a disappointment. granted it's not all rehashes like some of last year's stuff.. but still.... shrek? i don't think it's appealing to their main audience..

I agree Luce...they might have had a hit, if they'd released this at the height of shrek's popularity.... 5+ years ago.

Now? naaaah. Too late. Ship has sailed.

The donkey and cattitude will be hot colours. They will release the collection to correspond with the new Shrek movie release. They do tiny collections like this frequently...none of them will be added to the classic collection so they will be limited edition.

I like Funky Dunkey and What's with the Cattitude (which reminds me of the polish worn by Buffy in Season 1 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer)...it would be a nice, clean summer color.

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Swatches added kids
smile.gif
Thank you! I was thinking Shrek?? nailpolish??? But seeing the swatches, I want the ALL!!

Funky Donkey and Who the Shrek are You .... next pedicure for sure.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks kinda of boring actually. What an ASS.

I actually like the blues now. lol

I think swatches do help create lemmings!

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif *faints* must buy them all!!!!!!!!!!! I agree, I really like the fun and funky colors of this set.

Back