Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Latest Posts

Become a Forum Sponsor!

New Perfumes for Women & Men this Summer (Pics)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 7 OFFLINE   Ricci

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,780 posts
  • Joined 25-May 06

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:54 PM

Rock Me! Summer of Love by Anna Sui:
Opens with bergamot, aquatic hyssop and geranium. A heart blooms with freesia, water lily and white peach, while a base encompasses musky rose, sandalwood and ambergris. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 75ml EDT, along with perfumed body care products

DKNY Fresh Blossom Art Limited Edition:
Its luminous and playful notes originate from top notes of grapefruit combined with French black currant buds. The composition continues with juicy and romantic aromas – peach zest, floral accords of lily of the valley, rose, jasmine and a hint of apple

Alien Sunessence Edition by Thierry Mugler:
A fresh ambery floral with pomelo, monoï and white amber. In 60 ml.

Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for men:
opens with accords of cold cucumbers, citruses, lotus and green leaves. A heart blooms with a union of Sichuan pepper, Mirabelle plum, lavender and cedar, while a base finishes with sandalwood, Guaiac wood, patchouli and musk. The fragrance will be available from April 2010, as 30, 50 and100ml EDT

Diesel Only The Brave Music Animation Collector Edition:
Between fresh notes of lemon and mandarin with violet, cedar and coriander is leading us to warm accords of amber along with leather nuances (styrax and labdanum) and benzoin in a base. Liveliness of lemon introduces its luminous sparks above a romantic, floral heart and leaves a warm, leather-resin trail in base notes of the fragrance

#Post 2 of 7 OFFLINE   Minka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • Joined 22-February 09

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:24 AM

I've not heard of any of these yet.

I wonder where the best place to get samples for these would be?

#Post 3 of 7 OFFLINE   Ricci

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,780 posts
  • Joined 25-May 06

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:03 AM

CK One Summer 2010 by Calvin Klein:
Summer fragrance of this house opens with aromas of fruit cocktail – pear, mandarin and Kaffir lemon zest. Watermelon notes accompany fruity zest from the opening and are in charge of juicy and fresh summer sea wave. A heart includes gentle and tart aromas of violet leaves combined with marigold, water lily and lemon verbena. A base offers opulent notes of vetiver, patchouli and cedar which leave an impression of warm sun rays cuddling your skin.

Heat by Beyonce:
Top notes of Heat are decorated with red vanilla-orchid, magnolia, neroli and peach. A passionate heart offers honeysuckle, almond and musky cream, while a base finishes with sequoia wood, tonka and amber.

John Galliano Eau de Toilette
Based on citrusy tea freshness around floral feminine silhouette hiding a mysterious veil of incense, woody notes and amber

#Post 4 of 7 OFFLINE   Chaeli

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts
  • Joined 08-July 09

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:28 AM

John Galliano's Eau de Parfum - I love the looks of the bottle. Hmm... I just may get this one for myself.

Sorry, I went to look at the John Galliano Eau de Toilette and saw this one and fell in lub the second I saw it.
Sigtag by Martine
If you find a dream inside your heart don't ever let it go,for dreams are the tiny seeds from which tomorrows grow.

#Post 5 of 7 OFFLINE   magosienne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,321 posts
  • Joined 02-May 06

Posted 07 March 2010 - 06:35 PM

I tried that Alien perfume and i can't say i like it.

What i'm really tempted to buy is this one : Escada Marine Groove. I don't need a new perfume but it's LE and it's sold in sets with interesting products inside.

It's a really fruity scent, but it's very fresh and warm, if that makes any sense

Top notes : passionfruit, redcurrant.
Heartnotes : peony, cyclamen.
Base: musc & amber.

#Post 6 of 7 OFFLINE   menperfumes1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 02-September 10

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:05 AM

yeah this is really nice once

#Post 7 of 7 OFFLINE   emily25

• Members