-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!
Photo

New Perfumes for Women & Men this Summer (Pics)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 7 OFFLINE   Ricci

Ricci

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,779 posts
  • Joined 25-May 06
Reviews

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:54 PM

Rock Me! Summer of Love by Anna Sui:
Opens with bergamot, aquatic hyssop and geranium. A heart blooms with freesia, water lily and white peach, while a base encompasses musky rose, sandalwood and ambergris. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 75ml EDT, along with perfumed body care products

DKNY Fresh Blossom Art Limited Edition:
Its luminous and playful notes originate from top notes of grapefruit combined with French black currant buds. The composition continues with juicy and romantic aromas – peach zest, floral accords of lily of the valley, rose, jasmine and a hint of apple

Alien Sunessence Edition by Thierry Mugler:
A fresh ambery floral with pomelo, monoï and white amber. In 60 ml.

Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for men:
opens with accords of cold cucumbers, citruses, lotus and green leaves. A heart blooms with a union of Sichuan pepper, Mirabelle plum, lavender and cedar, while a base finishes with sandalwood, Guaiac wood, patchouli and musk. The fragrance will be available from April 2010, as 30, 50 and100ml EDT

Diesel Only The Brave Music Animation Collector Edition:
Between fresh notes of lemon and mandarin with violet, cedar and coriander is leading us to warm accords of amber along with leather nuances (styrax and labdanum) and benzoin in a base. Liveliness of lemon introduces its luminous sparks above a romantic, floral heart and leaves a warm, leather-resin trail in base notes of the fragrance

#Post 2 of 7 OFFLINE   Minka

Minka

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • Joined 22-February 09
Reviews

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:24 AM

*Faints*

I've not heard of any of these yet.

I wonder where the best place to get samples for these would be?

#Post 3 of 7 OFFLINE   Ricci

Ricci

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,779 posts
  • Joined 25-May 06
Reviews

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:03 AM

CK One Summer 2010 by Calvin Klein:
Summer fragrance of this house opens with aromas of fruit cocktail – pear, mandarin and Kaffir lemon zest. Watermelon notes accompany fruity zest from the opening and are in charge of juicy and fresh summer sea wave. A heart includes gentle and tart aromas of violet leaves combined with marigold, water lily and lemon verbena. A base offers opulent notes of vetiver, patchouli and cedar which leave an impression of warm sun rays cuddling your skin.

Heat by Beyonce:
Top notes of Heat are decorated with red vanilla-orchid, magnolia, neroli and peach. A passionate heart offers honeysuckle, almond and musky cream, while a base finishes with sequoia wood, tonka and amber.

John Galliano Eau de Toilette
Based on citrusy tea freshness around floral feminine silhouette hiding a mysterious veil of incense, woody notes and amber

#Post 4 of 7 OFFLINE   Chaeli

Chaeli

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts
  • Joined 08-July 09
Reviews

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:28 AM

John Galliano's Eau de Parfum - I love the looks of the bottle. Hmm... I just may get this one for myself.

Sorry, I went to look at the John Galliano Eau de Toilette and saw this one and fell in lub the second I saw it.
Sigtag by Martine
If you find a dream inside your heart don't ever let it go,for dreams are the tiny seeds from which tomorrows grow.

#Post 5 of 7 OFFLINE   magosienne

magosienne

Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,321 posts
  • Joined 02-May 06
Reviews

Posted 07 March 2010 - 06:35 PM

I tried that Alien perfume and i can't say i like it.

What i'm really tempted to buy is this one : Escada Marine Groove. I don't need a new perfume but it's LE and it's sold in sets with interesting products inside.

It's a really fruity scent, but it's very fresh and warm, if that makes any sense

Top notes : passionfruit, redcurrant.
Heartnotes : peony, cyclamen.
Base: musc & amber.

#Post 6 of 7 OFFLINE   menperfumes1

menperfumes1

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 02-September 10
Reviews

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:05 AM