-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!
Photo

New Perfumes for Women & Men this Summer (Pics)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 7 OFFLINE   Ricci

Ricci

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,779 posts
  • Joined 25-May 06
Reviews

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:54 PM

Rock Me! Summer of Love by Anna Sui:
Opens with bergamot, aquatic hyssop and geranium. A heart blooms with freesia, water lily and white peach, while a base encompasses musky rose, sandalwood and ambergris. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 75ml EDT, along with perfumed body care products

DKNY Fresh Blossom Art Limited Edition:
Its luminous and playful notes originate from top notes of grapefruit combined with French black currant buds. The composition continues with juicy and romantic aromas – peach zest, floral accords of lily of the valley, rose, jasmine and a hint of apple

Alien Sunessence Edition by Thierry Mugler:
A fresh ambery floral with pomelo, monoï and white amber. In 60 ml.

Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for men:
opens with accords of cold cucumbers, citruses, lotus and green leaves. A heart blooms with a union of Sichuan pepper, Mirabelle plum, lavender and cedar, while a base finishes with sandalwood, Guaiac wood, patchouli and musk. The fragrance will be available from April 2010, as 30, 50 and100ml EDT

Diesel Only The Brave Music Animation Collector Edition:
Between fresh notes of lemon and mandarin with violet, cedar and coriander is leading us to warm accords of amber along with leather nuances (styrax and labdanum) and benzoin in a base. Liveliness of lemon introduces its luminous sparks above a romantic, floral heart and leaves a warm, leather-resin trail in base notes of the fragrance

#Post 2 of 7 OFFLINE   Minka

Minka

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • Joined 22-February 09
Reviews

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:24 AM

*Faints*

I've not heard of any of these yet.

I wonder where the best place to get samples for these would be?

#Post 3 of 7 OFFLINE   Ricci

Ricci

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,779 posts
  • Joined 25-May 06
Reviews

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:03 AM

CK One Summer 2010 by Calvin Klein:
Summer fragrance of this house opens with aromas of fruit cocktail – pear, mandarin and Kaffir lemon zest. Watermelon notes accompany fruity zest from the opening and are in charge of juicy and fresh summer sea wave. A heart includes gentle and tart aromas of violet leaves combined with marigold, water lily and lemon verbena. A base offers opulent notes of vetiver, patchouli and cedar which leave an impression of warm sun rays cuddling your skin.

Heat by Beyonce:
Top notes of Heat are decorated with red vanilla-orchid, magnolia, neroli and peach. A passionate heart offers honeysuckle, almond and musky cream, while a base finishes with sequoia wood, tonka and amber.

John Galliano Eau de Toilette
Based on citrusy tea freshness around floral feminine silhouette hiding a mysterious veil of incense, woody notes and amber

#Post 4 of 7 OFFLINE   Chaeli

Chaeli

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts
  • Joined 08-July 09
Reviews

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:28 AM

John Galliano's Eau de Parfum - I love the looks of the bottle. Hmm... I just may get this one for myself.

Sorry, I went to look at the John Galliano Eau de Toilette and saw this one and fell in lub the second I saw it.
Sigtag by Martine
If you find a dream inside your heart don't ever let it go,for dreams are the tiny seeds from which tomorrows grow.

#Post 5 of 7 OFFLINE   magosienne

magosienne

Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,321 posts
  • Joined 02-May 06
Reviews

Posted 07 March 2010 - 06:35 PM

I tried that Alien perfume and i can't say i like it.

What i'm really tempted to buy is this one : Escada Marine Groove. I don't need a new perfume but it's LE and it's sold in sets with interesting products inside.

It's a really fruity scent, but it's very fresh and warm, if that makes any sense

Top notes : passionfruit, redcurrant.
Heartnotes : peony, cyclamen.
Base: musc & amber.

#Post 6 of 7 OFFLINE   menperfumes1

menperfumes1

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 02-September 10
Reviews

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:05 AM