New Perfumes for Women & Men this Summer (Pics)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rock Me! Summer of Love by Anna Sui:

Opens with bergamot, aquatic hyssop and geranium. A heart blooms with freesia, water lily and white peach, while a base encompasses musky rose, sandalwood and ambergris. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 75ml EDT, along with perfumed body care products

nd_8061.jpg

DKNY Fresh Blossom Art Limited Edition:

Its luminous and playful notes originate from top notes of grapefruit combined with French black currant buds. The composition continues with juicy and romantic aromas – peach zest, floral accords of lily of the valley, rose, jasmine and a hint of apple

o_4944.jpg

Alien Sunessence Edition by Thierry Mugler:

A fresh ambery floral with pomelo, monoï and white amber. In 60 ml.

alien-sun.jpg

Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for men:

opens with accords of cold cucumbers, citruses, lotus and green leaves. A heart blooms with a union of Sichuan pepper, Mirabelle plum, lavender and cedar, while a base finishes with sandalwood, Guaiac wood, patchouli and musk. The fragrance will be available from April 2010, as 30, 50 and100ml EDT

o_4917.jpg

Diesel Only The Brave Music Animation Collector Edition:

Between fresh notes of lemon and mandarin with violet, cedar and coriander is leading us to warm accords of amber along with leather nuances (styrax and labdanum) and benzoin in a base. Liveliness of lemon introduces its luminous sparks above a romantic, floral heart and leaves a warm, leather-resin trail in base notes of the fragrance

o_4897.jpg

*Faints*

I've not heard of any of these yet.

I wonder where the best place to get samples for these would be?

CK One Summer 2010 by Calvin Klein:

Summer fragrance of this house opens with aromas of fruit cocktail – pear, mandarin and Kaffir lemon zest. Watermelon notes accompany fruity zest from the opening and are in charge of juicy and fresh summer sea wave. A heart includes gentle and tart aromas of violet leaves combined with marigold, water lily and lemon verbena. A base offers opulent notes of vetiver, patchouli and cedar which leave an impression of warm sun rays cuddling your skin.

nd_7904.jpg

Heat by Beyonce:

Top notes of Heat are decorated with red vanilla-orchid, magnolia, neroli and peach. A passionate heart offers honeysuckle, almond and musky cream, while a base finishes with sequoia wood, tonka and amber.

nd_7745.jpg

John Galliano Eau de Toilette

Based on citrusy tea freshness around floral feminine silhouette hiding a mysterious veil of incense, woody notes and amber

o_4951.jpg

John Galliano's Eau de Parfum - I love the looks of the bottle. Hmm... I just may get this one for myself.
smile.gif

Sorry, I went to look at the John Galliano Eau de Toilette and saw this one and fell in lub the second I saw it.

I tried that Alien perfume and i can't say i like it.

What i'm really tempted to buy is this one : Escada Marine Groove. I don't need a new perfume but it's LE and it's sold in sets with interesting products inside.

P101701_hero.jpg

It's a really fruity scent, but it's very fresh and warm, if that makes any sense
laughing.gif

Top notes : passionfruit, redcurrant.

Heartnotes : peony, cyclamen.

Base: musc & amber.

Back