I need help coming up with names for a tanning/nail salon.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I have a business plan due in a class and I decided I was going to use a Tanning/Nail Salon type business... trendy and boutique-ie. Hopefully a little more high-end. A little chic.... maybe some posh thrown in there LOL I really could use your help with coming up with a name though
smile.gif
Thanks!

I thought "At your finger tips" was cute... but I guess there's a business "identity" problem because it may only indicate one type of service...

Polished and Bronze.... ahhh... it just came to me... not thrilled with it. But I wanted to let you know the track I was taking. But it doesn't have to be as specific, I'd be happy to hear.... "blue moon" or something too, anything really. Thanks again

ooh i did a project like tthis in Cosmotology school We had to draw a huge salon On poster paper & write up salon prices etc. I still have mine its so nice (I had my B.D draw it for me) It came out so gorgeous I called mine Illusions He drew mirrors all around and a huge picture of me hanging above the receptionist desk on the entrance wall lol, with wood floors & a makeup room!!

I actually like the name Polished & Bronzed its cute & doesnt give the confusion of just a nail place

MAN! I can always count on you guys! I love my MuT family
smile.gif
Illusions sounds so mysterious LOL I wish I could see that dang project
whistling.gif

Karren... well you already knew you were a genius!
rockwoot.gif
Well... then there is that whole Sid thing ha ha ha ha I'm just kidding! I do like it though... let me write it down!

Oooh I like Karrens suggestion, that's cute! You need to make sure it's catchy, simple and easy to remember. The spa I work at changed it's business name just over a year ago and no one can remember the new name, and we have a lot of people calling up, thinking they've got the wrong place and you have to quickly grab them before they hang up! I know this isn't for a real salon, but keep that in mind, a good business name comes from good business planning.

defined lines? lines as in the french tip line/not having tan lines...i dont know...

I know this is a bad suggestion but I'm going to post it anyway...Top Coats. Think of a spray tan as a top coat to your body LOL

Bright Reflections Nail and Tanning Retreat...

Solar Winds....

Fancy That....

Sunny Digits....

Sunshine of your Life.. Lol.

I always won the United Way Poster contests! Lol.

Thanks a whole bunch! You guys are so awesome... Love'n the names! Love the word lacquer for some reason too LOL So many to choose from hmmm... Let me write some down and get back to you... c'mon ladies I need more! Wow this is fun ha ha ha

Originally Posted by HisBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif Tanfastic Nails! Great one!

Ha ha ha ha! That is a good one! Tan-fastic ha ha ha! Still laughing! Aren't you the clever one
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back