Revlon Colorburst lipstick swatches: Soft Rose and Rosy Nude

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought some of you girls might like to see this
smile.gif

revlon+colorburst+soft+nude+rosy+nude.JPG

Top: Revlon colorburst Soft Rose

Bottom: Revlon Colorburst Rosy Nude

bare+lips+a.JPG

Bare Lips for comparison purposes

revlon+soft+nude+colorburst+a.JPG

Revlon Colorburst Soft Rose

revlon+rosy+nude+colorburst+a.JPG

Revlon Colorburst Rosy Nude

revlon+colorburst+soft+nude+rosy+nude+swatch.JPG

L: Revlon Soft Rose, R: Revlon Rosy Nude

i can't tell a diffrence, do you notice any diffrence between them in real life?

also off topic but you have a very nice shape to your lips

@Orangeeyecrayon: Thanks, you're too kind
smile.gif
There is a difference between them, but it's not a big difference. Soft Rose is a bit more brown than Rosy Nude, whereas Rosy Nude is a bit more cool-toned, and a bi more rose than brown. But like I said, they're really close, so I ended up swatching them side by side to show the differences more clearly (in the last pic). The last pic shows the differences the clearest, but like I said, they're pretty similar. I hope this helps
smile.gif

And thanks to Orangeeyecrayon and Audrey2 for the compliments! You ladies are too kind...When I was younger I used to get made fun of for having too-thick lips!

They both look really soft and moisturizing on your lips. Do they wear that way as well?

I think I might invest in a couple of these on a bogo for nude/everyday lipsticks =)

@Mylala88: They're creamy, but I don't think they're that moisturizing. They're alright I guess, they didn't dry out my lips, but I don't think they moisturized either, but I think they're not bad for a drugstore brand, especially because in my experience most drugstore lipsticks tend to dry out my lips quite badly. I hope this helps!

annoyingly, i think we only get one of these shades when they finally come out over here. i think we miss out on rosy nude.
frown.gif

I like the soft rose, but I agree - they are pretty close!

I know it's been said before, but you do have nice lips!

so pretty!  I have Soft Rose and it looks much darker on me though.

I'd say the picture on the right is a more accurate representation.

here's how it looks in the tube:

Back