L'oreal Feather Lash Mascara?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Until yesterday when I was diging around the discounted makeup bin at Rite Aid I had never heard of Feather Lash Mascara.. But for $2 I just had to buy it.. And I left it at work so didn't get a chance to try it out.

Product Description: New Soft Sweeping Mascara Clump-Free and Flake-Proof.Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.Unique Lash Feathering Brush feathers through, finely separates and lengthens each lash. No clumps, no stuck-together lashes.Softens and nourishes lashes with jojoba and Vitamin E. Water-resistant.Smudge-resistant. Tear-resistant.

So has anyone ever used Feather Lash and what did you think? Did I waste my $2! Lol.

i had this one. i don't think you wasted $2, but i definately remember that i used it only for my more 'natural look' days. it didn't clump, but it also did nothing to volumize and barely lengthened my lashes.

I remember I tried it in high school and it was very wet and light, barely tinting my lashes. However, whenever I searched reviews for it (like I'm doing now, I'm searching for a new favorite) everyone loves it for it's natural effect. I guess it's nice if that's what you want but I personally like mine to look like false lashes.

I think it was 2 bucks well spent, I've used it and like it. I like a natural look, I have blonde lashes and it made mine brown - not volumizing or lengthening but also no negative effects like clumping or flaking.

I can't wait to try it out tommorow! Think I bought brown and if I like it I might go back and get a black..

I do like it! Tried it today and it is thin bordered on watery.. But goes on smooth and no clumping.. Nicely pigmented.. More like a temporary lash dye.. But over all it looks good.

Back