Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
- Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
- Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
- Send personal messages to other members
Recent Images In This Topic/Thread
No Images in this topic
1 reply to this topic
Posted 01 June 2010 - 02:14 PM
What is the best way to get a dewey eye effect?? One that actually lasts, and I have oily skin so most of the time it doesn't last!
Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:11 PM
Dior's iridescent shadows have that wet looking shimmer effect, and they last all day with primer. Their color extreme shadows have the same effect too. My favorite it Beige Print. Also, Shiseido Hydro Powder cream shadows will give that look, and they're cream to powder, so you shouldn't have a problem with creasing.