Got my period twice aprox 10 days apart

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I started my period May 20th till 24, and I just started my period again June 2 the only difference is no mentrual cramps this time, what would be wrong

Could be nothing. I went though the same thing for awhile. I was getting it twice a month for awhile, drove me crazy. I had several ultasounds, hormone tests, and there was no logical reason. Are you on birth control, sometimes that will even do it. If it does happen repeatedly, you do need to see your doctor.

Ok thanks Im not on birth control.. Just a random thing grr.. stupid bodily functions lol

Yeah, no problem. I feel ya. It still happens to me once in awhile and it makes me crazy still. Then I will have times I won't get one for up to like 45 days. Go figure on that one. Got to love when our bodies love to freak us out!

Originally Posted by akathegnat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, no problem. I feel ya. It still happens to me once in awhile and it makes me crazy still. Then I will have times I won't get one for up to like 45 days. Go figure on that one. Got to love when our bodies love to freak us out! Quote:
Then I will have times I won't get one for up to like 45 days I never had that experienceThanks for your help!

Probably just spotting. I got that on occasion. Sometimes, I didn't get my period for 35-40 days.

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif Probably just spotting. I got that on occasion. Sometimes, I didn't get my period for 35-40 days. Nah , not spotting , quite heavy actually

I havent had my period in a very long time maybe a year or more, should i go see a dr?

Sorry Ricci for thread jaking.

Originally Posted by HisBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif I havent had my period in a very long time maybe a year or more, should i go see a dr?

Yes you should

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nah , not spotting , quite heavy actually If it becomes a regular thing, then be concerned and see a dr.

Originally Posted by HisBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif I havent had my period in a very long time maybe a year or more, should i go see a dr?

Are you taking some birth control that stops your periods?

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are you taking some birth control that stops your periods? No mam

Ricci, I had this happen to me a couple of times.. it was totally weird, but if it happens regularly, you should see a doc.

His Bunny, you should REALLY consider seeing a doctor, like NOW... it could be a sign of a much more serious issue. Are you grossly under or over weight? Sometimes that can also contribute to loss of a period. Any way you slice it, you should go see a doctor ASAP.

Originally Posted by HisBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif No mam Then it is something to be concerned with. Definitely make an appt with a dr. Are you stressed? High stress also suppresses periods as well as under or way over weight. It could also be a myriad of things that only a dr can answer.

If your sure this is a full blown period, I would see a doctor if it becomes the norm. In January I got my period 14 days apart, I freaked out because I have always have 27-28 day perfect cycles so I went to the doctor. She told me that for some reason I didn't ovulate that month and my body went straight to another period. She told me that if it happened the next month to come back because it was a bad sign. Fortuanately that hasn't happened since.

No im not over weight at all. Stress? hmm yeah i guess i am but im the type of person that over thinks things so i stress my self out. I am going to find a good dr i can go to about this.

uuuug Our bodies
frown.gif
Men should have to go through so much
frown.gif

I just turned 42 and my cycle has been normal every year with the exception of last 2 years where one time a year Id have abnormal cycle say like in June.

I get Yearly checkups. this year Iv been stressful my cycles are from 26-28 days well in May I started May 2nd,then again 26 days later,then I started 19 days later,uuug then this month I started on the 4th of August went 6 days,then I started again this morning .

I had my yearly pap it came back abnormal with NO Pre cancer cells, then I went back 4 months later (April)and had a NORMAL PAP.

UUUg I worry like crazy and this set me to worry .

Im not over weight, I dont talk to mom so I dont know when her or grand mother went through Menopause.

Hmm I get mine every 6-8 weeks. I'm uninsured right now so I can't go to the Doctor to figure out what's going on. When my mom was my age she had to have hormone shots to regulate her period.

My husband says I worry too much
frown.gif
But I would rather worry then to just let things go
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kraezinsane /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmm I get mine every 6-8 weeks. I'm uninsured right now so I can't go to the Doctor to figure out what's going on. When my mom was my age she had to have hormone shots to regulate her period. You can always try going to planned parenthood to see a doctor.
the 28 days is an average number, individuals are going to vary. what's normal for you might not be what's average across everyone, so if that's how it's always been, it might just be your "normal" but a doc's opinion wouldn't hurt.

Back