Urban Decay Fall 2010

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know how many people here are a fan of Urban Decay of Facebook (or maybe Twitter also but I haven't checked there) because they just released some pictures and swatches of a palette in the Fall 2010 release. They said they are going to be releasing more info in coming days. Here is the link to the Facebook page (I hope it works)

Welcome to Facebook

35631_429089193199_60999753199_5727481_4227949_n.jpg

35631_429089208199_60999753199_5727482_3300271_n.jpg

Awesome! I don't have any urban decay eyeshadows, this looks like a good palette to start with.

wait i thought it was gonna be the book of shadows 3...i figure it would have the same amount of eyeshadows as the first 2

I see 3 shades that I already have, but I still want this. Buck looks like the perfect warm brown.

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Temptalia has a review up for the palette. There are 12 shadows: 6 permanent, 5 new, and 1 repromote.
Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette Review, Photos, Swatches for Fall 2010

I'm in love. Why am I in love when I own half the palette??! Damnit UD!

WOAH. That palette has more shades than the picture above does. I changed my mind. I totally want this.

The only thing I'm worried about is that a few of the shades look like someone with cooler skin tones couldn't pull them off...but otherwise, I love the colors!

Gorgeous colours but i am more for brighter looks although must admit i adore two shades xD

Oh my gosh I WANT this! When does it come out. I sort of liked it after seeing the pics above, but after seeing the whole thing and reading the reviews, I must have it!

Latest posts

Back