Your Top 5 Favorite Youtube Makeup Gurus

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm my top fav are:

1. Kandee Johnson

2. Kalel Cullen

3. Blair Fowler

4. Elle Fowler

5. Michelle Phan

I don't think I watch enough regularly to have a top five, but I have a top few!

I love MakeupByTiffanyD she's definitely my number one! I also like Jomakemeblush and MakeupGeek (Marlena).

I need to start watching vids on YT. I do read most of the blogs from the women listed above, and I do need application help! I just keep forgetting to actually check their videos out.

1. pixiwoo

2. kandee johnson

3. askmemakeup

4. XXTheIslandBeautyXX

5. dulcecandy87

Pixiwoo is the ultimate in my book.

I honestly dont watch videos anymore. How many ways can I watch someone do a Smokey Eye? Or contour? Im over it. lol Also Im sick of people trying to sell me stuff like I cant tell!

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I honestly dont watch videos anymore. How many ways can I watch someone do a Smokey Eye? Or contour? Im over it. lol Also Im sick of people trying to sell me stuff like I cant tell! this. in short, none of them. I pay hommage to Aquilah, and the members here that were doing that years ago.

I guess the thing I like about the videos is that although there are a lot that are just the same thing over and over, you do get one every once in a while that shows you a technique you might not have known, or a colour combination you hadn't thought to try, or a product or a use for a product you didn't realize you just HAD to have/know. It just expands your makeup horizons that much more!

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I honestly dont watch videos anymore. How many ways can I watch someone do a Smokey Eye? Or contour? Im over it. lol Also Im sick of people trying to sell me stuff like I cant tell! I feel the same way. I still watch videos from time to time but lately I've been unsubscribing to so many people and watching less and less videos. Like you said it's basically all the same. When I first started watching videos they were fun and all the "gurus" I was watching were different and fun. Now if I'm lucky there might be 2-3 new videos for me to watch, all the videos are plain boring now it's just hauls and fake reviews.

So to make a long story short I don't have any favorites.

Originally Posted by pinkcat92 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmmm my top fav are:
1. Kandee Johnson

2. Kalel Cullen

3. Blair Fowler

4. Elle Fowler

5. Michelle Phan

Can't stand those two.

I don't have a top 5 but I really like xteener. I like her because she's more real, doesn't wear a whole lot of makeup, no circle lenses, etc. Michelle pham is ok. I think she puts on too much makeup, but she is a pretty girl.

I don't have a top five as such but some users I like are

*Pixiwoo

*Petrilude

*Pixi2woo

*macismycrack

*goldiestarling

*fafinettex3

*MakeupByRisa

*Pixiwoo

*Enkore Makeup

* sarahchaudhry

*makeupgeektv

*dressyourface <--- she's new but seriously fantastic!!

1). exoticmimi921

2). bubzbeauty

3). allthatglitters21

4). fafinettex3

5). kandeejohnson

*DannieAlexsis <-------This is MINE:) I barely have any views/subscribers so if you are willing just visit it and let me know what you think:)

*Kandee Johnson

*Juicystar07

*EyeLoveMac

*AllThatGlitters21

Latest posts

Back