Bath and Body Works - Favorite Scents?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls! Bath and Body Works is having their 'Buy 3 get 3' sale until the 5th so I figured this was the perfect opportunity to stock up for school next year! (Shower gel, lotion, body mist)

I was looking for some recommendations, what are your favorites? I'm currently using Coconut Lime Verbana and love it, it's perfect for summer. Warm Vanilla Sugar is another one of my favorites but I want to try something new.

So, what do you suggest?

i love bbw!!! there are soo many scents to choose from, isn't there? i love moonlight path, it's a stronger lavendery scent. <3 i also love warm vanilla sugar
smile.gif
it's really just a matter of personal perference..

The body shop's cherry blossom body mist is my fav. and sweet pea is something different fragrance to try.

My fave is Brown sugar and fig; but the line Summer Vanillas is pretty good especially the Cocnut and Lemon ones.

Forever Sunshine, Forever Sweet Pea, Sweet Pea, Enchanted Orchid (harder to find at most BBW but probably the most unique scent they have), Orange Sapphire and Moonlight Magic <3!

For the summer/spring I like enchanted orchid and for winter/fall I like black amethyst. I love black amethyst, it's my favorite, but I like something floral for summer so I switch to enchanted orchid.

Originally Posted by rose white /img/forum/go_quote.gif For the summer/spring I like enchanted orchid and for winter/fall I like black amethyst. I love black amethyst, it's my favorite, but I like something floral for summer so I switch to enchanted orchid. This is something that I do like allot, but I want to use floral fragrances like you said enchanted orchid that I have not used yet. Please suggest me some more fragrances that are floral scented and light.

I recently bought butterfly kiss, flower power and rain kissed leaves in shower gel! But I have cherry blossom in body spray!  My daughters have sweet pea and midnight pomigranite and I think those are way to over powering.  I like clean scents!

Apparently they are putting one in a mall in my city!!!  Finally, I'll know what the heck you guys are talking about!
wink.gif

Back