What Do You Call You Bf/husband/girlfriend?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I CALL MY BOYFRIEND 'HONEY" , I FEEL SO OLD WHEN I CALL HIM THAT BUT IT FITS HIM, I ALSO CALL HIM BABY BOO.LOL. EVERYBODY LAUGHS AT ME WHEN I SCREAM BABY BOO!!! WHEN IM CALLING HIM LOL.I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THE DIFFRENT NAMES EVERYBODY USES.HEHE
icon_lol.gif

We both call each other babes when chatting. Like if he's calling me, he'll call babes instead of shouting Laura!

Don't laugh but i also call him Monkey Man (shortened to monks sometimes). Dont ask me where i got it! I just started calling him monkey one day and then it turned in to monkey man!

I call Reija "REGGIE) with a soft gs. LIke Rejjee. The reason is cuz when people read her name sometimes they pronounce it REGEEEYA. We LOL. So, hence me calling her REG

My husband has lots of nicks from me.

And it will changes depends on my mood everyday lol.

I just call my husband hun, unless I am mad at him and then I call him by his name
icon_evil.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Naturally I used to have a parrot that LEARNED that same whistle and my parents would be yelling at each other "WHAT?" ..because they thought it was the other one trying to get their attention ...little did they know my parrot learned their thing! LOL So cute
icon_smile.gif

I call my husband by different names depending on my mood but I call him by his first name when I'm angry with him.

Usually "honey" or "dear" when we're being nice .... however quite often we call each other stupid names (in a teasing way, not a mean way!) like "poopy", lol. Hubby also likes to make up words to call me, especially when he's sleep-deprived and/or acting weird
icon_rolleyes.gif
:

Originally Posted by Naturally I used to have a parrot that LEARNED that same whistle and my parents would be yelling at each other "WHAT?" ..because they thought it was the other one trying to get their attention ...little did they know my parrot learned their thing! LOL LMAO Kim.. that's hilarious
biggrin.gif

And here I thought u would surely mention "Soapy" Benz!

Originally Posted by Trisha OMG my parents have a whistle code too!

I couldn't post my hubby's nicknames, he'd kill me LOL

My pets have alot though!

Giblet - Jibby Bird (what she calls herself), Jibby Burrito

Frankie - Frank 'n' Furter, Franks 'n' Beans

Thorn - Toe Toe (the birds think this is my husbands name), Poofter, Frootopia, Yuckmouth Goatpants

Nimbus - The Nimbicile, Dumbus, Dimmy, Pimberton

Originally Posted by Cirean I couldn't post my hubby's nicknames, he'd kill me LOL
My pets have alot though!

Giblet - Jibby Bird (what she calls herself), Jibby Burrito

Frankie - Frank 'n' Furter, Franks 'n' Beans

Thorn - Toe Toe (the birds think this is my husbands name), Poofter, Frootopia, Yuckmouth Goatpants

Nimbus - The Nimbicile, Dumbus, Dimmy, Pimberton

Haahaahaahaahaa!!
My dog has alot of nicknames, as well. She answers to all of them as long as it's in my sweet, baby talkin' voice. They are:

Poopy butt

Pee Pee

Poo poo

Poo Pee

Sweet Pea

Moopy

Tootles

And a few other variations and combos. Her name is actually Mora.
icon_biggrin.gif

Oh, yeah, and she has a problem with her third eyelid. Sometimes it falls out and looks like a bubble so I call her my little, sweet Bubble Eye. Poor thing!

As for my husband, I just call him by his first name, honey, or darling. It probably wouldn't go over too well if I gave him the nicknames I give to my Poopy.

for my bf:

-moto- we would always see the motorola phone commercials where they would say "hello moto" and would always joke around saying that

-goby- we got into this whole fish tank idea and would saw that fish name and it just stuck as his. lol

my cat PJ:

-rat cat- she's always doing these crazy things like a rat racing around. lol

I have a bunch of nicknames for people/pets...

ROB:

Babyhead (there are lots of variations bc we just add stuff to the end, ie Babyheadfaceneckface)

Mr. Head (and yes I am called Ms. Head)

Bubs

Bubbie

Boober

Silver Fox (he is 24 but has streaks of premature grey in his hair!! Yummy!!)

and a bunch more I can't remember off the top of my head...

RHYS (turtle):

Rhyser

Roobs

Vertical Turtle (he used to do this cute thing when he was a baby, long story)

WOODSTOCK (cat):

Stocker

Fuzzmonkey

GWEN (Silky terrier):

Fluffernutter (don't even ask, I have no idea)

Gwennie

I call my Husband (Chris) either Paladoris, Squints or Chrisser. :icon_love

All through his childhood he was very skinny and wore glasses, thick ones with thick black frames
icon_eek.gif
. After seeing photos of him as a child, I told him he looked just like the boy "Squints Paladoris" from the movie 'Sandlot'. Fortunatly for me, he grew into 6'2 perfectly framed, incredibly handsome man.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by jennifer5488 I call my Husband (Chris) either Paladoris, Squints or Chrisser. :icon_love All through his childhood he was very skinny and wore glasses, thick ones with thick black frames
icon_eek.gif
. After seeing photos of him as a child, I told him he looked just like the boy "Squints Paladoris" from the movie 'Sandlot'. Fortunatly for me, he grew into 6'2 perfectly framed, incredibly handsome man.
biggrin.gif

AWW! That is such a cute story... :icon_love

lol that is a cute story, its funny how everybody got there own names for thyre love ones, espically thyre pets!
tongue.gif

Back