How do you remove a beauty mark at home?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There are 5 kinds of beauty mark: chloasma, black spot, freckle, sunburn and cyasma

first you need to know the kind of your beauty mark

way can help you to remove a beauty mark at home

1. Get some apple peel and triturate them to mud. For dry skin, you can add some milk or vegetable oil; for oil skin, add some ege white. And spread them on you face, 15-20 minutes later, wach your face.

More info from:http://www.pubarticles.com/article-f...280807872.html

why would you want to get rid of a beauty mark? isn't this your same example for freckles?

You don't want to replace your 'beauty' mark with an UGLY scar if this was done improperly. However, you are just suggesting a way to make them less noticable - to fade them, not remove them.

Wow..yes..go to a Dr. I could have sworn I have heard that it can cause serious damage to your skin if you remove a mole or anything like that.

I think this is the first time I've ever heard of a sunburn being referred to as a beauty mark. Sunburns are definitely NOT beautiful!

Are you talking about freckles, or skin blotches??? Freckles are cute--don't try to remove them!! If you're talking about blotches or uneven skin tone, on the other hand, there are some great topical solutions to this problem. One notable line is Specific Beauty--it's dermatologist tested and proven to brighten skin tone and smooth out any uneven tones on the face. They don't sell it in stores, but you can learn more about them on their site, or even purchase.

If you search Specific Beauty on google, they are the first site that pops up
smile.gif

Good luck!!!

Back