-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic
Photo

My HG hair shampoo + conditioner

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 11 OFFLINE   nihaowawa

nihaowawa

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 11-February 10

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:53 PM

After trying tons and tons of diff hair care products...I've finally discovered my fav hair care products - shiseido tsubaki (white bottle)

my hair was so frizzy and dry due to excessive hair coloring and styling....but this shampoo + conditioner really made my hair feel smooth and silky!! u guys should try it, i really recommend this!

#Post 2 of 11 OFFLINE   magosienne

magosienne

Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,321 posts
  • Joined 02-May 06

Posted 18 September 2010 - 04:13 PM

Do they weigh your hair down ? I'm asking because i tried the tsubaki shampoo before (the one in the red bottle), and it had a tendency to build up on my roots. But the smell is divine, and it makes my hair so shiny i'm considering buying another bottle.

#Post 3 of 11 OFFLINE   nihaowawa

nihaowawa

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 11-February 10

Posted 18 September 2010 - 04:32 PM

no it doesn't! I also tried the red bottle one, so i know EXACTLY how u feel! the white bottle one will make ur hair feel very smooth! and it smells alot better than the red one too.
the sales lady told me that the red bottle is only used for ppl who wants to add shine to their hair. But the while & golden bottles r for damaged hair.
tho she recommended me to use the white bottle since the gold one is more for treatment purpose.

hope this help!

#Post 4 of 11 OFFLINE   perlanga

perlanga

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts
  • Joined 20-December 06

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:19 PM

That stuff looks so luxe and spa like, very pampering. Enjoy.

#Post 5 of 11 OFFLINE   divadoll

divadoll

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,791 posts
  • Joined 03-May 10

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:58 PM

Shiseido skin and hair products all smell sooo nice and luxurious.

I use liquid castile soap for shampoo. It make sound harse but it is the absolute opposite. It cleans hair but doesn't strip it. My hair, which has ALWAYS needed conditioner, now doesn't need it at all. In the past, if I forgot conditioner, I'd jump back into the shower and put it on. Now, I can skip it.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. - Winston Churchill

#Post 6 of 11 OFFLINE   magosienne

magosienne

Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,321 posts
  • Joined 02-May 06

Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by nihaowawa View Post
no it doesn't! I also tried the red bottle one, so i know EXACTLY how u feel! the white bottle one will make ur hair feel very smooth! and it smells alot better than the red one too.
the sales lady told me that the red bottle is only used for ppl who wants to add shine to their hair. But the while & golden bottles r for damaged hair.
tho she recommended me to use the white bottle since the gold one is more for treatment purpose.

hope this help!

It does !! Thanks !

Diva : when i used the red tsubaki shampoo i didn't need any conditioner either. I tried alep soap before on my hair, it works perfectly but i didn't like the feel of my hair, i felt i really needed something to coat my lengths.

#Post 7 of 11 OFFLINE   divadoll

divadoll

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,791 posts
  • Joined 03-May 10

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by magosienne View Post
It does !! Thanks !

Diva : when i used the red tsubaki shampoo i didn't need any conditioner either. I tried alep soap before on my hair, it works perfectly but i didn't like the feel of my hair, i felt i really needed something to coat my lengths.
That's great! I'm on a DIY kick.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. - Winston Churchill

#Post 8 of 11 OFFLINE   okaymichelle

okaymichelle

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Joined 30-August 10

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:20 AM

I've been looking for my holy grail shampoo & conditioner and would love to try this BUT, unfortunately shiseido tests on animals, so that's definitely a no go for me

#Post 9 of 11 OFFLINE   cinderella

cinderella

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 26-November 07

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:24 AM

Is the shiseido tsubaki shampoo sulfate free?

Natural hair care tips for beautiful locks, homemade recipes for healthy hair

#Post 10 of 11 OFFLINE   magosienne

magosienne

Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,321 posts
  • Joined 02-May 06

Posted 13 October 2010 - 01:31 PM

No, i checked and both the shining and damage care versions have SLS in it. But i like the white shampoo, i only used it a couple times so i can't make a final review yet, but so far so good.

But it's also a shampoo i don't use too often, and i have one more neutral which is sulfate free, just in case because the tsubaki shampoos despite their rough base are rich in moisture so that sort of compensates.

#Post 11 of 11 OFFLINE   CharmedImSure

CharmedImSure

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Joined 18-May 07

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by magosienne View Post

Do they weigh your hair down ? I'm asking because i tried the tsubaki shampoo before (the one in the red bottle), and it had a tendency to build up on my roots. But the smell is divine, and it makes my hair so shiny i'm considering buying another bottle.

Ohh yea, I tried that one too, my aunt had bought it raving about the magic it does, and it made my hair oily....I prefer using Redken's deep conditioning products 1x a week instead.