Ugh! I have a sore tastebud on the tip of my tongue

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Don't you hate when you get one of those? And on the tip! Good thing they don't stick around long. I have no idea what causes them. I rarely get them, but they sure suck lol.

I tend to bite my tongue, when I sleep. Maybe you did that and a sore resulted.

I've heard that citrus fruits and pineapple can cause canker sores - is that what your have?

Ugh! I hate those. I used to get them all the time, I had one that wouldn't go away a long time ago, so I went to the doc and he just cut it out. I didn't hurt one bit.

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif I tend to bite my tongue, when I sleep. Maybe you did that and a sore resulted.
I've heard that citrus fruits and pineapple can cause canker sores - is that what your have?

No, not a canker sore.

One time i had Miso soup and because im a beast i didnt wait for it to cool and i got the worst tongue burn ever. It was not fun.

Emily the beast!! Lol

Those are the worst mouth problem next to tooth aches..

There are a few foods that will cause them on me (if I eat too much kiwi for example, I'll have a few within a few hours.)

If I burn my tongue Ill get em and if it happens I just bite em off. Yea it hurts at first but u get used to it.

It finally went away!
biggrin.gif

Back