I need a high coverage foundation, Help?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need a high covering foundation.

I get the few pimples here and there, have a little bit of redness around my nose and chin.

I wanetd to try Revlon Colorstay Comb/Oily, but i heard it takes a week to get off, so that put me off. :|

I don't like those mousse matte finish ones either.

i like liquid.

I don't want anything to expensive. I live in Australia.

Help would be much appreciated. =D

I have used ColorStay, and it comes off easily with olive oil. I just follow up by washing twice with my regular cleanser.

Has it got good coverage?

Or do you still need a concealer for the bits of red?

It just scares me with getting it off. :|

I dont want to pay $40 for something i may not like..

$40 for colorstay, DAYUM!!!

But Leti's right. Just some olive oil and it slides right off. It's got medium, so I usually do a layer then go over what I need to afterward, or do concealer. It doesn't cover EVERYTHING tho.

Colorstay is nice, and definitely high coverage - but I guess it's cakey on my skin. Do you have a Nordstroms?

I use Luminess Air... its a little expensive initially for the whole shibang but the foundations are a reasonable price. I have some pretty red acne scars around my lip and chin that need FULL coverage and this does the job! I love it! I don't use a concealer though just some primer.

Victorias Secret makeup is the best i've ever had (and i tried A LOT of foundation), its only $12 when i bought it, which is only last year. i definately recommend..

You could try MAC Studio Tech too. I just used it recently and realized how THICK it is... So you get coverage quickly, but there's the risk of looking mask-like, so go easy and build it up. I've never had issues with breakouts like some ppl have had with MAC foundations.

Originally Posted by LovelyLara /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Victorias Secret makeup is the best i've ever had (and i tried A LOT of foundation), its only $12 when i bought it, which is only last year. i definately recommend..

I have found this also...i have a few of their products and evn tho im in australia i still find it cheap with the conversion and shipping...cant go past their liners also!!

l'oreal infallible is the best drugstore foundation i've used...the coverage is amazing, it's about $14 here in the u.s.

Latest posts

Back