or Connect

Posts by beaglette

Blue Bee Online - Women's Sale 8/30 - 9/2 Enjoy y'all! Warmly, Brandi
Oh yeah, I forgot to add that the second time I got married (the guy who was married to someone else when he married me!), we were married on February 21. I had forgotten what date we were "married" (ok, not really but . . .) until I found out certificate today. Freaky, huh? Hugs, Brandi
Well, I'm home as of this afternoon. My blockage, which was a narrowing of the small intesting (bowel) semi-resolved itself. More tests to see what the deal is. They want to avoid surgery at all possible costs because of my history. On Thursday, after 2.5 days of not eating, I demanded to eat. I told them I wasn't asking for their permission to eat, that I was telling them I was going to eat- that I was ordering pizza. They weren't happy but I wasn't either. ...
Good stories! My husband was married previously and had 5 kids from a previous marriage. They were married on December 21. One child was born on January 21. Another was born on November 21. Another was born on May 21. I was born on June 21. And Noah was born on March 21. I was soooo adamant about not having Noah on the 21st but the alternative was the following Monday which would have been crazy because Allen would have had to take more days off of work. ...
Have y'all seen this or do you have one? What's your impression of it? Do y'all like it? Why/Why not? Butler Bag - The World's Most Organized Handbag! Hugs, Brandi
UGH! We finally finished moving (mostly) and we spent our first night in our new home on Saturday evening. I really haven't been feeling well for about a week. I figured it was the stomach flu even though I really didn't *have* stomach flu symptoms (weird, I know!) Yesterday, I spent much of the day laying down with the babies. I wasn't really quite sure what was wrong I just knew I didn't feel well-- and had a headache (not abnormal for me) and was very tired! ...
Amazon.com: Amazon.com - Handbags / Accessories: Apparel Enjoy! Warmly, Brandi
Affordable styles, comfortable sizes & free shipping at Shoetrader I know somebody's gotta enjoy this one And post what you decide to buy (Karren, Lisa... and anyone else Hugs, Brandi
SmartBargains: 3 for $99 Shoe Event Sign-up for their bargain alert newsletter and get an additional 10% off! Enjoy! Warmly, Brandi
True Religion Jeans, Juicy Couture, Seven Jeans, Citizens of Humanity at Revolve Clothing Enjoy! Warmly, Brandi