or Connect

Posts by sleepykat

I'm one of those weird people, too, although I usually do it when my husband is driving.
 I get mine from TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and Ross. There is also a little salon/beauty supply by me that puts the seasonal collections on clearance whenever they move on to the next season, at 50% off. I can't remember if Sally Beauty does something like that...
Have: Sumita Eye Pencil in Jamun (deep purple) Color Club mini polish in Heirloom Pearls Harvey Prince spray perfume sample in Yogini   Want: nyakio Kenyan Coffee Face Polish & Kenyan Coffee Body Scrub HAVVN Night Cream Skin&Co Roma TRUFFLE THERAPY™ SERUM Boosting Anti-Aging Serum Color Club Art Duo Pens (preferably black or white) Shea Terra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Wash Keims Cleanshine Energizing Shampoo Paula's Choice RESIST...
 That's beautiful. I love brown polish, and chocolate.
I am also waiting until they go on sale. eBay is swamped with fake OPI polishes.
 I have read good things about The Nail Junkie for jellies. I've personally had good success with using Zoya for jelly sandwiches; Frida, Paloma, and Katherine. I've seen good results with Wet 'n' Wild 2% Milk and Essie Marshmallow. Wet 'n' Wild Fuchsiarama is a great one. Revlon Sheer Seafoam.
 Yes, I seem to recall Sample Society sending well-known, high-end brands for the most part.
Maybe Sample Society?
Updated 04/08/14: http://www.makeuptalk.com/t/134870/sleepykats-trade-list
 The last time that happened to me (they were stained blue), I handwashed my dishes in diluted bleach water and the stains were completely gone by the time I was done. I can't remember how much bleach to use with how much water, but it says on the back of the bleach bottle. It didn't weaken my nails any more than regular water. I did make sure to use cuticle oil after they had dried. Another way (slower) is to wear pale crème polishes for a while like white, cream, or...