Manscaping is better known as men doing the same hygiene rituals that we ladies do. As time has went on, the hairy man has become less and less attractive to the opposite (and same) sex. So men have taken larger measures to make sure that they are hair-free and clean. No one wants the hairy stinky caveman anymore. So here are some products for the man that might not know what to buy to build up his manscaping collection
1. Eliminate nose and ear hair- Yuck right? There’s a product for that. Hey its 2010! There is no reason why a man should still be walking the earth with protruding ear and nose hair. Not only is does it look nasty, it is also unsanitary. The Ace for men dual action trimmer are dual-ended. One side for cleaning up unsightly sideburns and the other, cylinder shaped razor end to trim unsightly nose and ear hair!
2. Plucking is for men too- The unibrow is no longer hot so pluck it away with a pair of good tweezers. If you are not the kind of man that likes to be waxed, though it would be faster and easier, try these dual ended tweezers. Just a few quick plucks can make that unibrow disappear. For the man that cannot take pain- take a little Orajel and put on the skin where you will be plucking and let it sit for about 2 minutes. Orajel contains a local anesthetic so it will numb that area up topically.
3. Men need to moisturize too- Gone is the time of the man that washes his face with a bar of soap and skips moisturizer. Ladies wanna rub on a smooth soft face. Kiehl’s facial fuel moisturizer will give you that skin that you are looking for. Vitamin-enriched and energizing non-oily moisturizer wakens and uplifts dull, fatigued skin, while protecting it against the sun’s harmful UV rays. This ‘facial recovery accelerator’ helps skin resist the effects of environmental stress for a healthy, invigorated appearance. The 2.5 ounce is $25
4. Exfoliate that body- With each and every article that I post that is geared towards women, I say exfoliate over and over and over again. Same goes for men, slough that dead skin away! Kiehl’s Ultimate man soap will not only cleanse that freshly manscaped body, but it will exfoliate and get rid of dead skin. This highly efficient scrub soap, make with sloughing bran and oatmeal, thoroughly cleanses skin and facilitates the exfoliation of dead surface cells, helping to alleviate roughness on tougher areas such as elbows and heels. You can purchase this soap for $13 or find a cheaper alternative, like a soap with oatmeal or another exfoliant to do the same for a lesser price.
5. Fragrant aftershave to seal the deal- After all that plucking and shaving and exfoliating and moisturizing, seal the deal with a fragrant aftershave. There are so many on the market that will would be impossible for me to say which one is the best. Just make sure to find an aftershave that is alcohol free so you want be screaming in pain from the burn.