Re: Interview with Macys
Some of the common interview questions any company asks are:
1) Tell us about yourself. (They want to know about your skills, experiences, & education.)
2) Why should we hire you? (This is where you summarize your experiences & list your accomplishments... it doesn't hurt to throw in a couple of characteristics that would make you a good employee such as responsible, self-motivated, etc.)
3) What are some of your weaknesses & strengths? (Highlight your strengths, & whatever weaknesses you may have, let them know that you're always willing to improve professionally & personally)
4) Why do yo want to work for this company? (Show that you're not only interested in working for this company, but that you have also done research about this company--- know a thing or two about their products, reputation, the position you're applying for)
5) Do you have any questions about this company? (If they happen to ask you this, ask questions that will give you a better idea of the job profile & responsibilities for the open positions... you can also use the opportunity to ask about next steps in the process)
Hope this helps & good luck!