I try to do once a week. I do them Sunday night and then take it off Thursday or sooner and let my nails sit for a few days.
- categoryNail Polish
Related Forum Threads
- NOTD May 17, 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 2:49 pm in Nail Talk
- Do you use Nail Polish Dryer? Last post on Yesterday at 6:55 pm in Nail Talk
- Allure Beauty Box 2013 ~ What Nail Shades Did You Get? Last post on 5/10/13 at 7:28pm in Nail Talk
- Nails of the day! (spring inspired) Last post on 5/9/13 at 7:54pm in Nail Talk
- Butter London Last post on 4/23/13 at 5:43pm in Nail Talk
4 Nail Polish Collections for Summer 2013
Edited on 4/10/13
- The Truth About Gel ManicuresEdited on 3/29/13
- Nails: How To Do a Dot ManicureEdited on 3/19/13
- 4 Nail Trends for Spring 2013Edited on 3/21/13
- 5 Simple Steps to Start Your Own Beauty BlogEdited on 3/12/13
OUTRAGEOUSLY AWESOME!! I can not say enough about this hair color. I had an epic disaster with Wild Ombre by Loreal. It turned my dark brown...
WORST. INVENTION. EVER. I purchased the Wild Ombre kit at a CVS this past Tuesday after deciding I wanted to try the trend out and change it up a little. Boy oh boy was I wrong. First...
I received this as a gift from Sephora and I wanted to use it as a lip balm that could give me a sheer wash of color, and could apply easily without a mirror. Because of my job, I have to keep my...
Ipsy has made its way as a fierce competitor in subscription services. They have, for the most part, worked out their growing pain issues from early 2012. There are very few shipping or broken item...
This is my go-to product for under eye circles. It's fabulous and a little goes a long way!
How many times do you paint your nails in a week? - Page 2
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #32 of 7811/15/10 at 1:54pmpost #33 of 7811/15/10 at 4:02pmpost #34 of 7811/16/10 at 5:18am
I love to paint my nails, but I have to scrub fryers, clean grease traps, and do dishes almost everyday of my life, so it never lasts. So either I do them every day to have them destroyed (which I have done just for fun or photos) but sometimes when I have a busier week I only do my nails on my day off. And occasionally I go a couple week with nothing.post #35 of 7811/16/10 at 9:50ampost #36 of 7811/16/10 at 10:12am
I used to think I painted my nails a lot, but I only paint them once a week. lol I get impatient waiting for them to dry, so that's probably why I don't do it more often.
I paint my toe nails every 2 weeks or so. My toe nails never chip or anything for some reason, so I just switch the color after 2 weeks. :)post #37 of 7811/17/10 at 5:10am
I paint my nails up to two times a week,I find that OPI lasts the longest but as I have a collection of up to 100 nail varnishes,some tend to be the
cheapies.I wear Glasses now that I am 40 and painting the toenails is a nightmare now....just seeing them,that is.!!!
Bu the way my name is Fran and I am new to this Forum.
HI !!!!!xpost #38 of 7811/17/10 at 7:33ampost #39 of 7812/15/10 at 3:16pmpost #40 of 7812/17/10 at 3:11ampost #41 of 7812/17/10 at 9:07ampost #42 of 7812/17/10 at 4:09pmpost #43 of 7812/17/10 at 10:03pmpost #44 of 7812/19/10 at 6:17pmpost #45 of 7812/19/10 at 10:06pmpost #46 of 7812/20/10 at 11:13ampost #47 of 7812/21/10 at 1:27pmpost #48 of 7812/21/10 at 2:05pmpost #49 of 7812/21/10 at 2:40pmpost #50 of 7812/22/10 at 12:10ampost #51 of 7812/22/10 at 10:41ampost #52 of 7812/24/10 at 8:30pmpost #53 of 7812/26/10 at 7:49ampost #54 of 781/3/11 at 9:28ampost #55 of 781/3/11 at 9:31am
My toes once a week.
I have to do a pedicure once a week. My feet are rough, lol.
My hands, that's up for debate right now. I took my false nails off in december and am DYING to have them done. I'm thinking about doing my own gel at home nail but am not sure. I think I'm gonna break and go to the nail shop.post #56 of 781/4/11 at 2:54pmpost #57 of 781/7/11 at 11:03ampost #58 of 782/11/11 at 9:59pmpost #59 of 782/12/11 at 3:32am
- How many times do you paint your nails in a week?
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- The Truth About Gel Manicures
- › *Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have Summer Special Edition for Him April,... 1 minute ago
- › calling all makeup addicts! 4 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Ipsy bag!!! (Spoilers) 10 minutes ago
- › New Subscription Box - Bleu Box 21 minutes ago
- › May 2013 No-buy/Low-buy thread 27 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: June 2013 discussion 29 minutes ago
- › new from ky 30 minutes ago
- › Hello 32 minutes ago
- › Pacifica + Ipsy May 2013 - Deals, codes, and hauls! 41 minutes ago
- › Birchbox (Woman) May 2013 42 minutes ago
- › Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor, 6.3 Light Golden Brown by Cosmobella20
- › L'Oreal Feria Wild Ombre Hair Color, O60 Medium to Dark Brown by Cosmobella20
- › Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 Sugar Plum Tinted Lip... by laguilar12
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by tgooberbutt
- › Benefit Erase Paste by onecheekychica
- › Benefit Boi-ing by onecheekychica
- › Be A Bombshell Blush - Sweet Cheeks by jessilng
- › L'Oreal Sublime Bronze by jessilng
- › Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! - IVORY by Hokipoki1213
- › Lime Crime VELVETINES - SUEDEBERRY by Bria
- › The Lip Bar Contest by alyssaw
- › 3 Ways to Get a New Spring Look for Under $6 by thewendyyybird
- › The Truth About Tanning Beds by Director
- › Cream vs. Powered Eyeshadows by Director
- › How to Get a Fresh, Bright-Eyed Look by thewendyyybird
- › Join a Popular Subscriptions and Sampling Group! by Director
- › All About Hair Oil by thewendyyybird
- › The Dark Side of Trade Shows by zadidoll
- › 4 Nail Polish Collections for Summer 2013 by Dalylah
- › Buying Guide: 4 Neutral Eye Shadow Palettes... by Dalylah