I try to do once a week. I do them Sunday night and then take it off Thursday or sooner and let my nails sit for a few days.
- categoryNail Polishtagged by System, 10/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- New Limited Edition Nail Collection by Chanel Last post on 12/6/13 at 8:45am in Nail Talk
- Online US Shopping Spree - Advice Please! Last post on 12/4/13 at 1:59pm in Nail Talk
- Zoya MatteVelvet Jewel Trio Set Last post on 11/21/13 at 8:40pm in Nail Talk
- UD Limited Edition Polishes Last post on 11/21/13 at 7:46am in Nail Talk
- Anyone tried the Bonita Salon Style Polish? Last post on 11/17/13 at 9:33am in Nail Talk
Christmas Party Manicures
Last edited: 12/1/13
- Best Holiday Sets For NailsLast edited: 10/30/13
- 3 Awesome Beauty Items to Bring to CollegeLast edited: 7/21/13
- 5 New Nail Art TrendsLast edited: 7/20/13
- 90's Makeup Nostalgia!Last edited: 7/14/13
This palette is exactly what is claims to be. "Basics" you need it. I use it almost every day at least as a base for more dramatic eyes, or by itself if i want a very natural look. I also sometimes...
Love this brush, sooo soft, never sheds, easy to clean, and it's great not just for powder but for liquid foundation too. It's the best, gives airbrush finish. I used to use MAC #190 on occasion,...
LOVEEEE this product! It's just so gorgeous! My shade is in "Mocha" and oh my goodness. I feel like it would work with an array of skintones, from fair to an olive skin tone, I'm not sure about it...
Say "Oriental" in a conversation about perfume and one is likely to think Opium or Cinnabar, often with a mental image of Thelma from "Mama's Family" in her support stockings and Sunday dress, at...
This product was pretty orange for me. I blended tons but color was still to dark in a bronze tone.
How many times do you paint your nails in a week? - Page 2
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #32 of 7811/15/10 at 1:54pmpost #33 of 7811/15/10 at 4:02pmpost #34 of 7811/16/10 at 5:18am
I love to paint my nails, but I have to scrub fryers, clean grease traps, and do dishes almost everyday of my life, so it never lasts. So either I do them every day to have them destroyed (which I have done just for fun or photos) but sometimes when I have a busier week I only do my nails on my day off. And occasionally I go a couple week with nothing.post #35 of 7811/16/10 at 9:50ampost #36 of 7811/16/10 at 10:12am
I used to think I painted my nails a lot, but I only paint them once a week. lol I get impatient waiting for them to dry, so that's probably why I don't do it more often.
I paint my toe nails every 2 weeks or so. My toe nails never chip or anything for some reason, so I just switch the color after 2 weeks. :)post #37 of 7811/17/10 at 5:10am
I paint my nails up to two times a week,I find that OPI lasts the longest but as I have a collection of up to 100 nail varnishes,some tend to be the
cheapies.I wear Glasses now that I am 40 and painting the toenails is a nightmare now....just seeing them,that is.!!!
Bu the way my name is Fran and I am new to this Forum.
HI !!!!!xpost #38 of 7811/17/10 at 7:33ampost #39 of 7812/15/10 at 3:16pmpost #40 of 7812/17/10 at 3:11ampost #41 of 7812/17/10 at 9:07ampost #42 of 7812/17/10 at 4:09pmpost #43 of 7812/17/10 at 10:03pmpost #44 of 7812/19/10 at 6:17pmpost #45 of 7812/19/10 at 10:06pmpost #46 of 7812/20/10 at 11:13ampost #47 of 7812/21/10 at 1:27pmpost #48 of 7812/21/10 at 2:05pmpost #49 of 7812/21/10 at 2:40pmpost #50 of 7812/22/10 at 12:10ampost #51 of 7812/22/10 at 10:41ampost #52 of 7812/24/10 at 8:30pmpost #53 of 7812/26/10 at 7:49ampost #54 of 781/3/11 at 9:28ampost #55 of 781/3/11 at 9:31am
My toes once a week.
I have to do a pedicure once a week. My feet are rough, lol.
My hands, that's up for debate right now. I took my false nails off in december and am DYING to have them done. I'm thinking about doing my own gel at home nail but am not sure. I think I'm gonna break and go to the nail shop.post #56 of 781/4/11 at 2:54pmpost #57 of 781/7/11 at 11:03ampost #58 of 782/11/11 at 9:59pmpost #59 of 782/12/11 at 3:32am
- How many times do you paint your nails in a week?
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Best Holiday Sets For Nails
- › Sephora: codes, deals, sales, and discussion 59 seconds ago
- › Do You Avoid Cosmetics That Are Made in China? 1 minute ago
- › *Spoilers* December 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box 1 minute ago
- › (Discussion) Secret Santa 2013 is coming soon! 1 minute ago
- › (Spoilers) Julep December 2013 1 minute ago
- › New Polish Circular Swap 4 minutes ago
- › Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals 2013 8 minutes ago
- › L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?! 9 minutes ago
- › Birchbox December 2013 (SPOILERS!) 11 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: December 2013 discussion (SPOILERS!) 13 minutes ago
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette by jellybeanjean
- › E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush by serenity77
- › NYX Powder Blush by ninalee
- › Les Nereides Oriental Lumpur Eau de Toilette by Bflopolska
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by numbersmom
- › Sephora Favorites Lip Service Lip Sampler Blockbuster by Hayden Gabba
- › Brazilian Peel Brazilian Peel™ 4 Applications by GlamBabe
- › Glossbox USA by GlamBabe
- › Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara by GlamBabe
- › Birchbox Women by Horrorbeauty
- › Printable Nail Decals Actually Work! Who Knew! by bowsandnails
- › Finally Nail Decals That Really Work!! by bowsandnails
- › Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Build Your Own Custom Palette by Airi Magdalene
- › 5 Tips For Getting That Professional Look by Director
- › Naked 3: The Palette You've Been Waiting... by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Eyeshadow First? by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First? by Airi Magdalene
- › Coordinating Your Makeup With Your Accessories by Airi Magdalene
- › If You Don't Do "Face of the... by Airi Magdalene