I try to do once a week. I do them Sunday night and then take it off Thursday or sooner and let my nails sit for a few days.
- categoryNail Polishtagged by System, 10/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Julep favorites Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Nail Talk
- Marshmallows Last post on 3/8/14 at 1:06pm in Nail Talk
- Essie "Not Just a Pretty Face" Last post on 3/6/14 at 11:06pm in Nail Talk
- BLACK, WHITE, RED OR BLUE WHATS YOUR FAV...? Last post on 2/28/14 at 3:45pm in Nail Talk
- Black/almost black nail polish Last post on 3/10/14 at 5:25pm in Nail Talk
The No-Manicure Manicure
Last edited: 2/24/14
- Silver Glitter on New Year's EveLast edited: 12/27/13
- Christmas Party ManicuresLast edited: 12/1/13
- Best Holiday Sets For NailsLast edited: 10/30/13
- 3 Awesome Beauty Items to Bring to CollegeLast edited: 7/21/13
My hair was badly damaged from chemicals and chlorine. Every time I would get out of the shower there would be a handful of hair in the drain. I would lose more hair when combing or brushing my...
I purchased this product about a month ago from Birchbox.com, I used my points so I got it for basically free but if you're just buying it it's 20 dollars; for the most part. I have suffered from...
The idea of this lip balm is fantastic. It's harder to lose than the traditional lip tube balms, which was one thing I absolutely loved. The smells were not overwhelming. What was a problem with me...
I bought this foundation because Benefit was doing a promotion for a free primer, which was a little baby size! I have combo/oily skin throughout most of the year but always get dry, flaky patches...
I think this face scrub is PERFECT for teens. This was the first have wash's I've bought when I was in high school, and I really enjoyed it. If you have sensitive skin, I do recommend that you...
How many times do you paint your nails in a week? - Page 2
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #32 of 7811/15/10 at 1:54pmpost #33 of 7811/15/10 at 4:02pmpost #34 of 7811/16/10 at 5:18am
I love to paint my nails, but I have to scrub fryers, clean grease traps, and do dishes almost everyday of my life, so it never lasts. So either I do them every day to have them destroyed (which I have done just for fun or photos) but sometimes when I have a busier week I only do my nails on my day off. And occasionally I go a couple week with nothing.post #35 of 7811/16/10 at 9:50ampost #36 of 7811/16/10 at 10:12am
I used to think I painted my nails a lot, but I only paint them once a week. lol I get impatient waiting for them to dry, so that's probably why I don't do it more often.
I paint my toe nails every 2 weeks or so. My toe nails never chip or anything for some reason, so I just switch the color after 2 weeks. :)post #37 of 7811/17/10 at 5:10am
I paint my nails up to two times a week,I find that OPI lasts the longest but as I have a collection of up to 100 nail varnishes,some tend to be the
cheapies.I wear Glasses now that I am 40 and painting the toenails is a nightmare now....just seeing them,that is.!!!
Bu the way my name is Fran and I am new to this Forum.
HI !!!!!xpost #38 of 7811/17/10 at 7:33ampost #39 of 7812/15/10 at 3:16pmpost #40 of 7812/17/10 at 3:11ampost #41 of 7812/17/10 at 9:07ampost #42 of 7812/17/10 at 4:09pmpost #43 of 7812/17/10 at 10:03pmpost #44 of 7812/19/10 at 6:17pmpost #45 of 7812/19/10 at 10:06pmpost #46 of 7812/20/10 at 11:13ampost #47 of 7812/21/10 at 1:27pmpost #48 of 7812/21/10 at 2:05pmpost #49 of 7812/21/10 at 2:40pmpost #50 of 7812/22/10 at 12:10ampost #51 of 7812/22/10 at 10:41ampost #52 of 7812/24/10 at 8:30pmpost #53 of 7812/26/10 at 7:49ampost #54 of 781/3/11 at 9:28ampost #55 of 781/3/11 at 9:31am
My toes once a week.
I have to do a pedicure once a week. My feet are rough, lol.
My hands, that's up for debate right now. I took my false nails off in december and am DYING to have them done. I'm thinking about doing my own gel at home nail but am not sure. I think I'm gonna break and go to the nail shop.post #56 of 781/4/11 at 2:54pmpost #57 of 781/7/11 at 11:03ampost #58 of 782/11/11 at 9:59pmpost #59 of 782/12/11 at 3:32am
- How many times do you paint your nails in a week?
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Silver Glitter on New Year's Eve
- › BIRCHBOX March 2014 - Spoilers 1 minute ago
- › Blush Mystery Beauty Box March 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Indie Polish Lovers 9 minutes ago
- › (Spoilers) Julep March 2014 11 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (Discussion/Spoilers/merged!) 12 minutes ago
- › Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 18 minutes ago
- › Quick and easy way to promote your cosmetic products and website 33 minutes ago
- › Nail Polish you're wearing right now? 40 minutes ago
- › POP Beauty Plump Pout (discussion) 40 minutes ago
- › Le Métier de Beauté Beauty Vault VIP 49 minutes ago
- › Redken Extreme Anti Snap by Tigerlilly6309
- › 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream - 1 fl oz by PikaPop
- › EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere-Summer Fruit by Rizzomorph
- › Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! - IVORY by gingergirl12308
- › St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub by alwaysrennie
- › Urban Decay Primer Potion by gingergirl12308
- › Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous Lite 0.34 oz by award04
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by award04
- › Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser by BrierReviewer
- › NYX Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick B52 by Kim Opal
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene
- › Are Premade Palettes Worth It? by Airi Magdalene
- › Nail Art Stuff on a Budget by Airi Magdalene
- › The No-Manicure Manicure by Airi Magdalene
- › Don't Get Duped By Skincare by Airi Magdalene