I try to do once a week. I do them Sunday night and then take it off Thursday or sooner and let my nails sit for a few days.
- categoryNail Polishtagged by System, 10/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Labeling Color Wheels? Last post on 4/15/14 at 4:48am in Nail Talk
- Zoya Polish! What are you wearing right now? Last post on Yesterday at 7:08 pm in Nail Talk
- Best Matte nail polish?? Last post on 4/12/14 at 12:36pm in Nail Talk
- Short or long square manicure? Last post on 4/13/14 at 6:47am in Nail Talk
- 5-free nail polish Last post on 4/6/14 at 8:04am in Nail Talk
The No-Manicure Manicure
Last edited: 2/24/14
- Silver Glitter on New Year's EveLast edited: 12/27/13
- Christmas Party ManicuresLast edited: 12/1/13
- Best Holiday Sets For NailsLast edited: 10/30/13
- 3 Awesome Beauty Items to Bring to CollegeLast edited: 7/21/13
This is my all time favorite eyeshadow palette. I love all of Kat Von D's eyeshadows, but these are extra spectacular!Gorgeous colors!!!The 3 base shadows make it possible to make a never-ending...
This is by far my favorite subscription box. No other subscription I've tried compares as far as what comes inside the box itself. Some months are better than others, but I have found my...
I've been an Ipsy subscriber for about 7 months, and I'm going to drop my subscription. For me, there were two major downsides to the service: 1. Ipsy's focus is very much on the 'glam'. In...
I received this in a PopSugar box. I may be one of the few people NOT complaining about receiving it. I never would have tried this if it hadn't come in a sub box, but I am happy to have it. I'm...
I really do think L'Oreal has the best mascara products. I'm loving the new Butterfly Mascara. The wand shape is unique and works well to get those hard to reach end lashes. I'm not able to create...
How many times do you paint your nails in a week? - Page 2
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #32 of 7811/15/10 at 1:54pmpost #33 of 7811/15/10 at 4:02pmpost #34 of 7811/16/10 at 5:18am
I love to paint my nails, but I have to scrub fryers, clean grease traps, and do dishes almost everyday of my life, so it never lasts. So either I do them every day to have them destroyed (which I have done just for fun or photos) but sometimes when I have a busier week I only do my nails on my day off. And occasionally I go a couple week with nothing.post #35 of 7811/16/10 at 9:50ampost #36 of 7811/16/10 at 10:12am
I used to think I painted my nails a lot, but I only paint them once a week. lol I get impatient waiting for them to dry, so that's probably why I don't do it more often.
I paint my toe nails every 2 weeks or so. My toe nails never chip or anything for some reason, so I just switch the color after 2 weeks. :)post #37 of 7811/17/10 at 5:10am
I paint my nails up to two times a week,I find that OPI lasts the longest but as I have a collection of up to 100 nail varnishes,some tend to be the
cheapies.I wear Glasses now that I am 40 and painting the toenails is a nightmare now....just seeing them,that is.!!!
Bu the way my name is Fran and I am new to this Forum.
HI !!!!!xpost #38 of 7811/17/10 at 7:33ampost #39 of 7812/15/10 at 3:16pmpost #40 of 7812/17/10 at 3:11ampost #41 of 7812/17/10 at 9:07ampost #42 of 7812/17/10 at 4:09pmpost #43 of 7812/17/10 at 10:03pmpost #44 of 7812/19/10 at 6:17pmpost #45 of 7812/19/10 at 10:06pmpost #46 of 7812/20/10 at 11:13ampost #47 of 7812/21/10 at 1:27pmpost #48 of 7812/21/10 at 2:05pmpost #49 of 7812/21/10 at 2:40pmpost #50 of 7812/22/10 at 12:10ampost #51 of 7812/22/10 at 10:41ampost #52 of 7812/24/10 at 8:30pmpost #53 of 7812/26/10 at 7:49ampost #54 of 781/3/11 at 9:28ampost #55 of 781/3/11 at 9:31am
My toes once a week.
I have to do a pedicure once a week. My feet are rough, lol.
My hands, that's up for debate right now. I took my false nails off in december and am DYING to have them done. I'm thinking about doing my own gel at home nail but am not sure. I think I'm gonna break and go to the nail shop.post #56 of 781/4/11 at 2:54pmpost #57 of 781/7/11 at 11:03ampost #58 of 782/11/11 at 9:59pmpost #59 of 782/12/11 at 3:32am
- How many times do you paint your nails in a week?
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Silver Glitter on New Year's Eve
- › Popsugar Must Have May 2014 *SPOILERS* 1 minute ago
- › Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! 3 minutes ago
- › Popsugar Must Have April 2014 *SPOILERS* 54 minutes ago
- › Circular Swap #5: Calibama Discussion 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › The Stitch Fix Thread! 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Why is my hair dry and frizzy, poofy, ugly? (Frustration! Please read) 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › IPSY April Swaps 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: April 2014 (Discussion/Spoilers) [merged] 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Pet Photos!! 2 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette by AmberDuff
- › Glossbox USA by Elizabeth Mac
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by Lyllis
- › Dial Moisturizing Vitamin Boost Amazing B Body Wash - 16 Oz by BrierReviewer
- › L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara, Blackest Black,... by BrierReviewer
- › Murad Active Radiance Serum 0.5 oz-Brand New, No Box by BrierReviewer
- › Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal 7 oz... by BrierReviewer
- › Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Luminous Light 0.35 oz by princess2010
- › Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse Taupe by Krystan
- › Hard Candy Lash Ink 4 Day Lash Stain by Director
- › Disadvantage analysis of different types of... by Auber Vincent
- › Protect Your "Second Face" by Auber Vincent
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette || Day to Night by ItsTheWifeLife
- › Makeup No-NO by Coyieworld
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene