I try to. I love how my face looks when I do. I don't do the over the top thing everyday, but I do the cheek hollows when I have the time. I use a blush that is 2 shades darker than my natural skin tone and it works so well. I've never tried any cream products to contour so that's something I need to try. It took me quite some time to get the hang of it. What about you? do you contour everyday? or at all?
- categoryMakeuptagged by System, 2/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- new blog about hauls and bargain shopping! Last post on Yesterday at 3:46 pm in Hauls and Stashes
- Smokey Sun Rise FOTD Last post on Today at 9:32 pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
- Bronzy FOTD Last post on 4/16/14 at 11:12am in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD 4/11/14 - Vibrant Orchid Last post on 4/14/14 at 8:37pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD-With the new neon eyeliner from Hard Candy Last post on 4/10/14 at 6:53pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves
Last edited: 2/28/14
- Beauty Quackery Throughout HistoryLast edited: 2/28/14
- How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just Won't Work For YouLast edited: 2/28/14
- Changing Makeup With The SeasonLast edited: 2/21/14
- Decade in Makeup: The 40's & 50's.Last edited: 1/1/14
This is my all time favorite eyeshadow palette. I love all of Kat Von D's eyeshadows, but these are extra spectacular!Gorgeous colors!!!The 3 base shadows make it possible to make a never-ending...
This is by far my favorite subscription box. No other subscription I've tried compares as far as what comes inside the box itself. Some months are better than others, but I have found my...
I've been an Ipsy subscriber for about 7 months, and I'm going to drop my subscription. For me, there were two major downsides to the service: 1. Ipsy's focus is very much on the 'glam'. In...
I received this in a PopSugar box. I may be one of the few people NOT complaining about receiving it. I never would have tried this if it hadn't come in a sub box, but I am happy to have it. I'm...
I really do think L'Oreal has the best mascara products. I'm loving the new Butterfly Mascara. The wand shape is unique and works well to get those hard to reach end lashes. I'm not able to create...
Do you contour your face everyday?post #1 of 202/21/11 at 4:59amThread Starter
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 202/21/11 at 6:27ampost #3 of 202/21/11 at 9:37ampost #4 of 202/21/11 at 10:25ampost #5 of 202/21/11 at 10:57ampost #6 of 202/21/11 at 1:40pmpost #7 of 202/21/11 at 2:56pmpost #8 of 202/21/11 at 3:34pmpost #9 of 202/21/11 at 7:34pmpost #10 of 202/21/11 at 7:46pmpost #11 of 202/21/11 at 7:54pmpost #12 of 202/21/11 at 9:55pmpost #13 of 202/22/11 at 5:18ampost #14 of 202/22/11 at 6:17amThread Starter
I'm still working on the nose thing. I could never get that one right. The cheek hallows are fine, but everywhere else :/ trouble!post #15 of 202/23/11 at 7:00amQuote:
Girl, I totally understand. I looked really crazy the first time I did it too! Like bride of frankenstein!
I guess its all in the brushes? I use this thin flat fan brush for my nose and it does all the work for me. I just put a little at the tip and run it down from the top of my nose bridge to the bottom of my nose. I guess you gotta play around with it.
For the sides of my face... I use this flatter powder brush and just run it along the sides of my face where I want it to look a little slimmer. This make up artist I talked to at Sephora also told me to put some on my ears too if I contour the side of my face so theres not this HUGE contrast.
Hope that helps :Dpost #16 of 202/23/11 at 7:37amThread Starterpost #17 of 202/23/11 at 11:28ampost #18 of 202/23/11 at 11:50ampost #19 of 202/25/11 at 9:21pm
- Do you contour your face everyday?
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Beauty Quackery Throughout History
- › Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! 6 minutes ago
- › Nail Polish you're wearing right now? 9 minutes ago
- › Birchbox April 2014 - SPOILERS 15 minutes ago
- › Acne Treatment and Serious Skin Care 15 minutes ago
- › What companies have you gotten samples from? 20 minutes ago
- › Blush Mystery Beauty Box April 2014 33 minutes ago
- › Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 33 minutes ago
- › Round 4: West Coast Box 33 minutes ago
- › Word Association Game! 36 minutes ago
- › DOES ANYONE LIKE OR DO GAMING?????? PS3 or XBOX360? 41 minutes ago
- › Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette by AmberDuff
- › Glossbox USA by Elizabeth Mac
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by Lyllis
- › Dial Moisturizing Vitamin Boost Amazing B Body Wash - 16 Oz by BrierReviewer
- › L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara, Blackest Black,... by BrierReviewer
- › Murad Active Radiance Serum 0.5 oz-Brand New, No Box by BrierReviewer
- › Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal 7 oz... by BrierReviewer
- › Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Luminous Light 0.35 oz by princess2010
- › Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse Taupe by Krystan
- › Hard Candy Lash Ink 4 Day Lash Stain by Director
- › Safety is important for cosmetic tube packaging by Auber Vincent
- › Disadvantage analysis of different types of... by Auber Vincent
- › Protect Your "Second Face" by Auber Vincent
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette || Day to Night by ItsTheWifeLife
- › Makeup No-NO by Coyieworld
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene