I try to. I love how my face looks when I do. I don't do the over the top thing everyday, but I do the cheek hollows when I have the time. I use a blush that is 2 shades darker than my natural skin tone and it works so well. I've never tried any cream products to contour so that's something I need to try. It took me quite some time to get the hang of it. What about you? do you contour everyday? or at all?
- categoryMakeuptagged by System, 2/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- FOTD PURPLE LOOK Last post on Yesterday at 7:35 pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD NATURAL/SULTRY LOOK Last post on 3/5/14 at 5:12pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD - Another natural for the day Last post on 3/3/14 at 11:33am in FOTD - Face of the Day
- Teal Mermaid FOTD Last post on Yesterday at 11:23 am in FOTD - Face of the Day
- FOTD - Natural Look Last post on 2/27/14 at 5:18pm in FOTD - Face of the Day
Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves
Last edited: 2/28/14
- Beauty Quackery Throughout HistoryLast edited: 2/28/14
- How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just Won't Work For YouLast edited: 2/28/14
- Changing Makeup With The SeasonLast edited: 2/21/14
- Decade in Makeup: The 40's & 50's.Last edited: 1/1/14
The idea of this lip balm is fantastic. It's harder to lose than the traditional lip tube balms, which was one thing I absolutely loved. The smells were not overwhelming. What was a problem with me...
I bought this foundation because Benefit was doing a promotion for a free primer, which was a little baby size! I have combo/oily skin throughout most of the year but always get dry, flaky patches...
I think this face scrub is PERFECT for teens. This was the first have wash's I've bought when I was in high school, and I really enjoyed it. If you have sensitive skin, I do recommend that you...
I just bought this primer the other day for $20 at sephora for the full size. Mine is in a squeeze tube and not the actual bottle with the doe foot applicator. I like the tube better because I can...
I have used this product off and on for the last 2 years. I really like that the color on me is natural looking. It has good coverage. But its a bit too greasy (and I don't have oily skin). I would...
Do you contour your face everyday?post #1 of 202/21/11 at 4:59amThread Starter
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 202/21/11 at 6:27ampost #3 of 202/21/11 at 9:37ampost #4 of 202/21/11 at 10:25ampost #5 of 202/21/11 at 10:57ampost #6 of 202/21/11 at 1:40pmpost #7 of 202/21/11 at 2:56pmpost #8 of 202/21/11 at 3:34pmpost #9 of 202/21/11 at 7:34pmpost #10 of 202/21/11 at 7:46pmpost #11 of 202/21/11 at 7:54pmpost #12 of 202/21/11 at 9:55pmpost #13 of 202/22/11 at 5:18ampost #14 of 202/22/11 at 6:17amThread Starter
I'm still working on the nose thing. I could never get that one right. The cheek hallows are fine, but everywhere else :/ trouble!post #15 of 202/23/11 at 7:00amQuote:
Girl, I totally understand. I looked really crazy the first time I did it too! Like bride of frankenstein!
I guess its all in the brushes? I use this thin flat fan brush for my nose and it does all the work for me. I just put a little at the tip and run it down from the top of my nose bridge to the bottom of my nose. I guess you gotta play around with it.
For the sides of my face... I use this flatter powder brush and just run it along the sides of my face where I want it to look a little slimmer. This make up artist I talked to at Sephora also told me to put some on my ears too if I contour the side of my face so theres not this HUGE contrast.
Hope that helps :Dpost #16 of 202/23/11 at 7:37amThread Starterpost #17 of 202/23/11 at 11:28ampost #18 of 202/23/11 at 11:50ampost #19 of 202/25/11 at 9:21pm
- Do you contour your face everyday?
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Beauty Quackery Throughout History
- › Popsugar Must Have March 2014 *SPOILERS* 19 seconds ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (Discussion!) 28 seconds ago
- › L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?! 1 minute ago
- › Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! 2 minutes ago
- › (Spoilers) Julep March 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Sneak Peek Leak of new Urban Decay items, including an ELECTRIC... 6 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL LUSH THREAD!!!!!!!!!! 8 minutes ago
- › Out of Control Curls 10 minutes ago
- › Chicago Meetup 13 minutes ago
- › Golden Tote 15 minutes ago
- › EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere-Summer Fruit by Rizzomorph
- › Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! - IVORY by gingergirl12308
- › St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub by alwaysrennie
- › Urban Decay Primer Potion by gingergirl12308
- › Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous Lite 0.34 oz by award04
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by award04
- › Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser by BrierReviewer
- › NYX Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick B52 by Kim Opal
- › Benefit They're Real! Mascara by JD Arias
- › Philosophy Purity made Simple by gingergirl12308
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene
- › Are Premade Palettes Worth It? by Airi Magdalene
- › Nail Art Stuff on a Budget by Airi Magdalene
- › The No-Manicure Manicure by Airi Magdalene
- › Don't Get Duped By Skincare by Airi Magdalene