I am very upset about this because I was a good customer with this company. I even spoke well of them to many friends on another board. So sad.
- topicMineral Makeuptagged by System, 3/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Making powder into a solid Last post on 11/11/13 at 10:01am in Mineral Makeup Talk
- Get to Know Ingredients in Mineral Makeup Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:25am in Mineral Makeup Talk
- DIY Mineral Foundation Last post on 10/14/13 at 3:49pm in Mineral Makeup Talk
- I love Bare Escentuals makeup Last post on 9/30/13 at 9:01am in Mineral Makeup Talk
- The ‘Benefit’ of looking flawless Last post on 8/29/13 at 2:25pm in Mineral Makeup Talk
This palette is exactly what is claims to be. "Basics" you need it. I use it almost every day at least as a base for more dramatic eyes, or by itself if i want a very natural look. I also sometimes...
Love this brush, sooo soft, never sheds, easy to clean, and it's great not just for powder but for liquid foundation too. It's the best, gives airbrush finish. I used to use MAC #190 on occasion,...
LOVEEEE this product! It's just so gorgeous! My shade is in "Mocha" and oh my goodness. I feel like it would work with an array of skintones, from fair to an olive skin tone, I'm not sure about it...
Say "Oriental" in a conversation about perfume and one is likely to think Opium or Cinnabar, often with a mental image of Thelma from "Mama's Family" in her support stockings and Sunday dress, at...
This product was pretty orange for me. I blended tons but color was still to dark in a bronze tone.
Earthen Glow Minerals Still has not refunded my money!!!
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
I hate this company. Not only do they owe me merchandise but they owe me money
! I've emailed called and contacted paypal. I got an email saying they were reoponening in another location and would love to have me back as a client. Arggg. With so many reputable companies out there I wouldn't waist my time, energy or money!
As a formulator for this company I apologize. I left when I found out that on their website and in their emails they wer being dishonest with what ingredients their products contained. Both of their foundation Cover mE and Youthful glow contain talc and Bismuth Oxyclhoride, so do their eye shadows and blushes. I know this because I formulated for them not knowing that they were deceiving their customers. I am sorry for anyone who purchased from them believing that the ingredients listed on the website were complete; the soaps and creams also contain chemicals that they never disclosed. When they refused to be honest I left but I do know that they use the same chemicals in all of their formulas
- Earthen Glow Minerals Still has not refunded my money!!!
- › *Spoilers* December 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box 1 minute ago
- › Birchbox December 2013 (SPOILERS!) 1 minute ago
- › Most recent purchases? 1 minute ago
- › Blush/Dermstore Collection Holiday Grab Bags 5 minutes ago
- › (Discussion) Secret Santa 2013 is coming soon! 6 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: December 2013 discussion (SPOILERS!) 7 minutes ago
- › Weight loss/toning group anyone? 9 minutes ago
- › How do you pronounce... 9 minutes ago
- › Nail Polish you're wearing right now? 10 minutes ago
- › POPSUGAR LIMITED EDITION HOLIDAY BOX 17 minutes ago
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette by jellybeanjean
- › E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush by serenity77
- › NYX Powder Blush by ninalee
- › Les Nereides Oriental Lumpur Eau de Toilette by Bflopolska
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by numbersmom
- › Sephora Favorites Lip Service Lip Sampler Blockbuster by Hayden Gabba
- › Brazilian Peel Brazilian Peel™ 4 Applications by GlamBabe
- › Glossbox USA by GlamBabe
- › Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara by GlamBabe
- › Birchbox Women by Horrorbeauty
- › Printable Nail Decals Actually Work! Who Knew! by bowsandnails
- › Finally Nail Decals That Really Work!! by bowsandnails
- › Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Build Your Own Custom Palette by Airi Magdalene
- › 5 Tips For Getting That Professional Look by Director
- › Naked 3: The Palette You've Been Waiting... by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Eyeshadow First? by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First? by Airi Magdalene
- › Coordinating Your Makeup With Your Accessories by Airi Magdalene
- › If You Don't Do "Face of the... by Airi Magdalene