I am very upset about this because I was a good customer with this company. I even spoke well of them to many friends on another board. So sad.
- topicMineral Makeuptagged by System, 3/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- TKB Trading Pop Micas and Micro-fine Glitters (1 oz bags) Last post on Yesterday at 8:41 pm in Eyes
- Making powder into a solid Last post on 11/11/13 at 10:01am in Mineral Makeup Talk
- Get to Know Ingredients in Mineral Makeup Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:08am in Mineral Makeup Talk
- DIY Mineral Foundation Last post on 10/14/13 at 3:49pm in Mineral Makeup Talk
- I love Bare Escentuals makeup Last post on 2/16/14 at 6:50pm in Mineral Makeup Talk
I purchased this product about a month ago from Birchbox.com, I used my points so I got it for basically free but if you're just buying it it's 20 dollars; for the most part. I have suffered from...
The idea of this lip balm is fantastic. It's harder to lose than the traditional lip tube balms, which was one thing I absolutely loved. The smells were not overwhelming. What was a problem with me...
I bought this foundation because Benefit was doing a promotion for a free primer, which was a little baby size! I have combo/oily skin throughout most of the year but always get dry, flaky patches...
I think this face scrub is PERFECT for teens. This was the first have wash's I've bought when I was in high school, and I really enjoyed it. If you have sensitive skin, I do recommend that you...
I just bought this primer the other day for $20 at sephora for the full size. Mine is in a squeeze tube and not the actual bottle with the doe foot applicator. I like the tube better because I can...
Earthen Glow Minerals Still has not refunded my money!!!
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
I hate this company. Not only do they owe me merchandise but they owe me money
! I've emailed called and contacted paypal. I got an email saying they were reoponening in another location and would love to have me back as a client. Arggg. With so many reputable companies out there I wouldn't waist my time, energy or money!
As a formulator for this company I apologize. I left when I found out that on their website and in their emails they wer being dishonest with what ingredients their products contained. Both of their foundation Cover mE and Youthful glow contain talc and Bismuth Oxyclhoride, so do their eye shadows and blushes. I know this because I formulated for them not knowing that they were deceiving their customers. I am sorry for anyone who purchased from them believing that the ingredients listed on the website were complete; the soaps and creams also contain chemicals that they never disclosed. When they refused to be honest I left but I do know that they use the same chemicals in all of their formulas
- Earthen Glow Minerals Still has not refunded my money!!!
- › BIRCHBOX March 2014 - Spoilers 43 seconds ago
- › FabFitFun Spring 2014 Box *Spoilers* 4 minutes ago
- › Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 5 minutes ago
- › Most recent purchases? 6 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (Discussion/Spoilers/merged!) 8 minutes ago
- › L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?! 8 minutes ago
- › (Spoilers) Julep March 2014 11 minutes ago
- › Wantable Intimates Subscription 17 minutes ago
- › Will baby oil clog pores or cause breakouts? 19 minutes ago
- › New Polish Circular Swap 21 minutes ago
- › 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream - 1 fl oz by PikaPop
- › EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere-Summer Fruit by Rizzomorph
- › Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! - IVORY by gingergirl12308
- › St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub by alwaysrennie
- › Urban Decay Primer Potion by gingergirl12308
- › Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous Lite 0.34 oz by award04
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by award04
- › Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser by BrierReviewer
- › NYX Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick B52 by Kim Opal
- › Benefit They're Real! Mascara by JD Arias
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene
- › Are Premade Palettes Worth It? by Airi Magdalene
- › Nail Art Stuff on a Budget by Airi Magdalene
- › The No-Manicure Manicure by Airi Magdalene
- › Don't Get Duped By Skincare by Airi Magdalene