I had to ask the UD MUA about the rumor I'd heard about the Book of Shadows. About a month ago, I heard that UD will release the last BOS this year and it will be double the size. She confirmed the arrival of not one, but TWO BOS palettes this year! She says the one coming out for fall will have 16 shades and the box will have speakers in it so you can plug your phone or mp3 player in and listen to your music. The other will be out later to celebrate the 15 year anniversary and will contain 15 all new shades. I can't wait!
Related Forum Threads
- Christmas Haul - Kat Von D spree Last post on 2/1/14 at 8:30pm in Hauls and Stashes
- Laura Geller Holiday Gifting Haul Last post on 12/31/13 at 2:36pm in Hauls and Stashes
- BH Cosmetics purchase Last post on 12/5/13 at 7:28pm in Hauls and Stashes
- Lorac Pro Palette - Great Deal! Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:29pm in Hauls and Stashes
- The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:35pm in Palettes
Coordinating Your Makeup With Your Accessories
Last edited: 12/2/13
- 3 Brilliant Shades of GoldLast edited: 10/11/13
- 3 Common Sense Things You Never Think About When Makeup ShoppingLast edited: 8/24/13
- The Best Of: Wet N WildLast edited: 8/13/13
- What To Do With TaupeLast edited: 8/6/13
The idea of this lip balm is fantastic. It's harder to lose than the traditional lip tube balms, which was one thing I absolutely loved. The smells were not overwhelming. What was a problem with me...
I bought this foundation because Benefit was doing a promotion for a free primer, which was a little baby size! I have combo/oily skin throughout most of the year but always get dry, flaky patches...
I think this face scrub is PERFECT for teens. This was the first have wash's I've bought when I was in high school, and I really enjoyed it. If you have sensitive skin, I do recommend that you...
I just bought this primer the other day for $20 at sephora for the full size. Mine is in a squeeze tube and not the actual bottle with the doe foot applicator. I like the tube better because I can...
I have used this product off and on for the last 2 years. I really like that the color on me is natural looking. It has good coverage. But its a bit too greasy (and I don't have oily skin). I would...
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Newspost #1 of 135/21/11 at 2:37pmThread StarterI went to the Urban Decay Makeover event today at Ulta and got some news!
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 135/21/11 at 2:45pmpost #3 of 135/21/11 at 3:24pmpost #4 of 135/21/11 at 10:14pmpost #5 of 135/22/11 at 11:24am
Ooh, juicy gossip!! Thanks for sharing!!!
I'm so excited, haha. I heard there would be a new BOS for the 15th Anniversary, I'm glad that's confirmed now!
I didn't hear of the larger one though, built in speakers sounds so cool and excessive. xP
Would be so fun to listen to my cheesy 'vanity' playlist through a make-up box while putting on make-up. It's all like Aqua and shitty 90s pop music lmao.
I missed every BOS so far, but I'm getting the Alice in Wonderland one and BOS III through ebay soon. Overpaying a lot for the AIW one though. >.<
Will be on the ball for these!!
Also I'm glad it will have all new shades! It was kind of annoying how they'd re-use all the same shadows for previous BOS.post #6 of 135/22/11 at 12:51pmpost #7 of 135/22/11 at 12:56pmpost #8 of 135/22/11 at 1:27pmpost #9 of 135/22/11 at 1:33pmpost #10 of 135/22/11 at 6:26pmpost #11 of 135/23/11 at 7:02ampost #12 of 135/25/11 at 6:03am
- Urban Decay Book of Shadows News
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- 3 Brilliant Shades of Gold
- › BIRCHBOX March 2014 - Spoilers 7 minutes ago
- › Starlooks March 2014 10 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (Discussion!) 16 minutes ago
- › SEPHORA: VIB Rouge 16 minutes ago
- › Beauty Box 5 17 minutes ago
- › Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › Glossybox March 2014 (spoilers) 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Sephora: codes, deals, sales, and discussion 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Most recent purchases? 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (SPOILERS!) 2 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere-Summer Fruit by Rizzomorph
- › Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! - IVORY by gingergirl12308
- › St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub by alwaysrennie
- › Urban Decay Primer Potion by gingergirl12308
- › Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous Lite 0.34 oz by award04
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by award04
- › Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser by BrierReviewer
- › NYX Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick B52 by Kim Opal
- › Benefit They're Real! Mascara by JD Arias
- › Philosophy Purity made Simple by gingergirl12308
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene
- › Are Premade Palettes Worth It? by Airi Magdalene
- › Nail Art Stuff on a Budget by Airi Magdalene
- › The No-Manicure Manicure by Airi Magdalene
- › Don't Get Duped By Skincare by Airi Magdalene