I had to ask the UD MUA about the rumor I'd heard about the Book of Shadows. About a month ago, I heard that UD will release the last BOS this year and it will be double the size. She confirmed the arrival of not one, but TWO BOS palettes this year! She says the one coming out for fall will have 16 shades and the box will have speakers in it so you can plug your phone or mp3 player in and listen to your music. The other will be out later to celebrate the 15 year anniversary and will contain 15 all new shades. I can't wait!
Related Forum Threads
- BH Cosmetics purchase Last post on 12/5/13 at 7:28pm in Hauls and Stashes
- Lorac Pro Palette - Great Deal! Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:29pm in Hauls and Stashes
- The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:35pm in Palettes
- Soft Wedding Makeup Last post on 10/25/13 at 10:21pm in Makeup Tutorials & Videos
- Soft Wedding Makeup Last post on 10/23/13 at 7:54pm in Makeup Tutorials & Videos
Coordinating Your Makeup With Your Accessories
Last edited: 12/2/13
- 3 Brilliant Shades of GoldLast edited: 10/11/13
- 3 Common Sense Things You Never Think About When Makeup ShoppingLast edited: 8/24/13
- The Best Of: Wet N WildLast edited: 8/13/13
- What To Do With TaupeLast edited: 8/6/13
I am not going to say i have loved everything they have sent me. What i will say is the the whole Ipsy experience for me is so much fun. I love the anticipation, the spoilers, the unboxings,...
This palette is exactly what is claims to be. "Basics" you need it. I use it almost every day at least as a base for more dramatic eyes, or by itself if i want a very natural look. I also sometimes...
Love this brush, sooo soft, never sheds, easy to clean, and it's great not just for powder but for liquid foundation too. It's the best, gives airbrush finish. I used to use MAC #190 on occasion,...
LOVEEEE this product! It's just so gorgeous! My shade is in "Mocha" and oh my goodness. I feel like it would work with an array of skintones, from fair to an olive skin tone, I'm not sure about it...
Say "Oriental" in a conversation about perfume and one is likely to think Opium or Cinnabar, often with a mental image of Thelma from "Mama's Family" in her support stockings and Sunday dress, at...
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Newspost #1 of 135/21/11 at 2:37pmThread StarterI went to the Urban Decay Makeover event today at Ulta and got some news!
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 135/21/11 at 2:45pmpost #3 of 135/21/11 at 3:24pmpost #4 of 135/21/11 at 10:14pmpost #5 of 135/22/11 at 11:24am
Ooh, juicy gossip!! Thanks for sharing!!!
I'm so excited, haha. I heard there would be a new BOS for the 15th Anniversary, I'm glad that's confirmed now!
I didn't hear of the larger one though, built in speakers sounds so cool and excessive. xP
Would be so fun to listen to my cheesy 'vanity' playlist through a make-up box while putting on make-up. It's all like Aqua and shitty 90s pop music lmao.
I missed every BOS so far, but I'm getting the Alice in Wonderland one and BOS III through ebay soon. Overpaying a lot for the AIW one though. >.<
Will be on the ball for these!!
Also I'm glad it will have all new shades! It was kind of annoying how they'd re-use all the same shadows for previous BOS.post #6 of 135/22/11 at 12:51pmpost #7 of 135/22/11 at 12:56pmpost #8 of 135/22/11 at 1:27pmpost #9 of 135/22/11 at 1:33pmpost #10 of 135/22/11 at 6:26pmpost #11 of 135/23/11 at 7:02ampost #12 of 135/25/11 at 6:03am
- Urban Decay Book of Shadows News
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- 3 Brilliant Shades of Gold
- › POPSUGAR LIMITED EDITION HOLIDAY BOX 14 seconds ago
- › Birchbox December 2013 (SPOILERS!) 53 seconds ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: December 2013 discussion (SPOILERS!) 1 minute ago
- › Ipsy December 2013 Swap-O-Rama 1 minute ago
- › Sephora: codes, deals, sales, and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › (SPOILERS!) Secret Santa FOR NAILS 2013 Presents Revealed! 3 minutes ago
- › Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette 3 minutes ago
- › *Spoilers* December 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box 4 minutes ago
- › Favorite Nars Blush?! 6 minutes ago
- › Allure Winter Beauty Box 2013 8 minutes ago
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by 3Babydolls
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette by jellybeanjean
- › E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush by serenity77
- › NYX Powder Blush by ninalee
- › Les Nereides Oriental Lumpur Eau de Toilette by Bflopolska
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by numbersmom
- › Sephora Favorites Lip Service Lip Sampler Blockbuster by Hayden Gabba
- › Brazilian Peel Brazilian Peel™ 4 Applications by GlamBabe
- › Glossbox USA by GlamBabe
- › Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara by GlamBabe
- › Printable Nail Decals Actually Work! Who Knew! by bowsandnails
- › Finally Nail Decals That Really Work!! by bowsandnails
- › Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Build Your Own Custom Palette by Airi Magdalene
- › 5 Tips For Getting That Professional Look by Director
- › Naked 3: The Palette You've Been Waiting... by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Eyeshadow First? by Airi Magdalene
- › The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First? by Airi Magdalene
- › Coordinating Your Makeup With Your Accessories by Airi Magdalene
- › If You Don't Do "Face of the... by Airi Magdalene