Yes I'm posting about the 2010 line since the 2011 items should be hitting the market by the end of August or beginning of September. These items are from last year and I'm posting it because when the 2011 items come out I want to know if it's new stuff or the same stuff.
- Wicked Looks - retailed $4.99
Included 1 Split Personallity Eyeshadow Duo 1 set of Eyelashes 1 Lipstick 1 Nail Color
Four Wicked Looks: Vampire's Mistress, Vamp Vixen, Twilight Witch, Golden Goddess
Bewitching Eyes - retailed $3.99. Six different pairs.
- Feather Fetish - retailed $4.99. Like Bewitching Eyes there were six sets.
- Vampira's Eyes - Retails 99 cents. Nothing special about these pencils since it's the same white and black that are currently sold.
- Hauntingly Kits - Retailed $5.99 Kit included 2 Applicators, 1 Glitter Creme Color Compact-9 Shades, 3 Piece Stencil Set,
1 Black Eyeliner. HATED the stencil since it ripped easily. I told WnW that if they do these types of kits for Halloween 2011 the stencil should be rigid not flimsy and sticky. Oh and the creme colors that came in this kit were not exactly the same as the four Pretty Wicked compacts.
- Pretty Wicked - Retailed $3.99. I had three of the four but my daughter took one and I never could find the fourth palette (11319). These are very pretty in the palette but weren't very pigmented or easy to work with. I no longer have 11321 but I'd have to double check to see which one it was I'm now missing.
11319 Show Stopper
11321 Wild Thing
- Glam Ghoul - retailed $1.99. I LOVE these duos. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. The red/black duo was called VAMP. I don't remember what the blue/green due was called and I never could find the third one which was a purple/silver duo. The colors are creamy and pigmented. LOVE how smooth these went on and how they blended easily. Alas, my youngest daughter took my duos.
- Ghoulish Glitz - retailed $2.99. There were three glitter eyeliners - purple, green and silver. I have the purple. I think I may still have the green but I never bought the white. These are FAR BETTER than some of the more high end versions and don't burn my eyes like my Sephora glitter liners. I never bought the glittler gel or the shimmer dust because those were sold out at ShopKo which was the only store in my area to carry the Ghoulish Glitz.
- Magic Gloss Retailed $1.99
- Kiss of Death Retails 99 cents. I still have this one... somewhere....
- Spell Bound No idea. There wasn't a page for it on the WnW site. I think they retailed for $1.99.
- Glitter gel - see Ghoulish Glitz above.
- Witch Craft. Retailed $1.99. These were fantastic cream sticks. Really pigmented. I melted the red one into my little clear pots. The biggest problem I had with these were simply that they were TOO pigmented and were a pain to remove.
- Shimmer Dust - See Ghoulish Glitz above.
- Wild & Wicked Tattoos - retailed $2.99. There were four different sets.
- Ghostly nails - retailed 99 cents. I have the "green" GITD. It glows but the bottle is TINY for 99 cents.
- Nail color - the orange and black polishes from the Fantasy Makers were and are sold among the regular line. Retails for 99 cents.
- Hauntingly Hip - see above
- Wicked Looks - see above