I have a couple deep crater-like pockmarks on my face. One from a chicken pock and one from an awful, hellish zit. I was wondering if anyone knew of a primer or product that was effective in "filling in" scars like that?
Related Forum Threads
- How would you help cosmetics brands with your own ideas? Last post on 4/17/14 at 1:31pm in Makeup Talk
- Ipsy wait list question? (not sure where to post it) Last post on 4/11/14 at 8:38am in Makeup Talk
- music video makeup favourites!!!!!!! Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:59pm in Makeup Talk
- 100 Thoughts We've All Had While Shopping At Sephora Last post on 4/7/14 at 5:49pm in Makeup Talk
- Blogging question Last post on 4/4/14 at 11:48am in Makeup Talk
The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First?
Last edited: 12/2/13
- Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You Didn't Plan On ItLast edited: 12/2/13
- Makeup For MenLast edited: 10/1/13
- 5 "Double-Duty" Makeup ProductsLast edited: 1/3/13
- Beauty Quackery Throughout HistoryLast edited: 2/28/14
This is my all time favorite eyeshadow palette. I love all of Kat Von D's eyeshadows, but these are extra spectacular!Gorgeous colors!!!The 3 base shadows make it possible to make a never-ending...
This is by far my favorite subscription box. No other subscription I've tried compares as far as what comes inside the box itself. Some months are better than others, but I have found my...
I've been an Ipsy subscriber for about 7 months, and I'm going to drop my subscription. For me, there were two major downsides to the service: 1. Ipsy's focus is very much on the 'glam'. In...
I received this in a PopSugar box. I may be one of the few people NOT complaining about receiving it. I never would have tried this if it hadn't come in a sub box, but I am happy to have it. I'm...
I really do think L'Oreal has the best mascara products. I'm loving the new Butterfly Mascara. The wand shape is unique and works well to get those hard to reach end lashes. I'm not able to create...
Best product for pockmarks?post #1 of 86/24/11 at 9:37amThread Starter
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 86/24/11 at 11:38ampost #3 of 86/26/11 at 4:04pmpost #4 of 86/27/11 at 9:09amThread Starterpost #5 of 86/27/11 at 11:52ampost #6 of 86/27/11 at 12:12pmpost #7 of 86/27/11 at 12:49pm
- Best product for pockmarks?
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You Didn't Plan On It
Currently, there are 841 Active Users (79 Members and 762 Guests)
- › Vanity Trove 2 minutes ago
- › Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service 5 minutes ago
- › Golden Tote 14 minutes ago
- › The Stitch Fix Thread! 26 minutes ago
- › Influenster 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › (Spoilers) Julep May 2014 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › How to get rid of Acne scars? 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Natural remedies to get younger and glowing skin 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Nail Polish you're wearing right now? 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Birchbox Points: What did or will you buy? 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette by AmberDuff
- › Glossbox USA by Elizabeth Mac
- › Ipsy... beauty by you by Lyllis
- › Dial Moisturizing Vitamin Boost Amazing B Body Wash - 16 Oz by BrierReviewer
- › L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara, Blackest Black,... by BrierReviewer
- › Murad Active Radiance Serum 0.5 oz-Brand New, No Box by BrierReviewer
- › Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal 7 oz... by BrierReviewer
- › Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Luminous Light 0.35 oz by princess2010
- › Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse Taupe by Krystan
- › Hard Candy Lash Ink 4 Day Lash Stain by Director
- › Safety is important for cosmetic tube packaging by Auber Vincent
- › Disadvantage analysis of different types of... by Auber Vincent
- › Protect Your "Second Face" by Auber Vincent
- › Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette || Day to Night by ItsTheWifeLife
- › Makeup No-NO by Coyieworld
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene