I have a couple deep crater-like pockmarks on my face. One from a chicken pock and one from an awful, hellish zit. I was wondering if anyone knew of a primer or product that was effective in "filling in" scars like that?
Related Forum Threads
- Am I the only one not "subscribed"? Last post on Today at 8:41 pm in Makeup Talk
- Beauty Army Survey Last post on Yesterday at 8:45 pm in Makeup Talk
- What makeup places to hit while in Vegas. Last post on Yesterday at 7:30 pm in Makeup Talk
- Spreading the love of makeup at hospitals! Last post on 3/7/14 at 8:16am in Makeup Talk
- Australian Beauty Blogs? Last post on 3/3/14 at 9:23pm in Makeup Talk
The Debate: Foundation or Concealer First?
Last edited: 12/2/13
- Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You Didn't Plan On ItLast edited: 12/2/13
- Makeup For MenLast edited: 10/1/13
- 5 "Double-Duty" Makeup ProductsLast edited: 1/3/13
- Beauty Quackery Throughout HistoryLast edited: 2/28/14
I purchased this product about a month ago from Birchbox.com, I used my points so I got it for basically free but if you're just buying it it's 20 dollars; for the most part. I have suffered from...
The idea of this lip balm is fantastic. It's harder to lose than the traditional lip tube balms, which was one thing I absolutely loved. The smells were not overwhelming. What was a problem with me...
I bought this foundation because Benefit was doing a promotion for a free primer, which was a little baby size! I have combo/oily skin throughout most of the year but always get dry, flaky patches...
I think this face scrub is PERFECT for teens. This was the first have wash's I've bought when I was in high school, and I really enjoyed it. If you have sensitive skin, I do recommend that you...
I just bought this primer the other day for $20 at sephora for the full size. Mine is in a squeeze tube and not the actual bottle with the doe foot applicator. I like the tube better because I can...
Best product for pockmarks?post #1 of 86/24/11 at 9:37amThread Starter
MakeupTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 86/24/11 at 11:38ampost #3 of 86/26/11 at 4:04pmpost #4 of 86/27/11 at 9:09amThread Starterpost #5 of 86/27/11 at 11:52ampost #6 of 86/27/11 at 12:12pmpost #7 of 86/27/11 at 12:49pm
- Best product for pockmarks?
MakeupTalk.com Top Picks
- Purse Hacks: Fixing Your Makeup When You Didn't Plan On It
Currently, there are 1912 Active Users (363 Members and 1549 Guests)
- › Indie Polish Lovers 3 seconds ago
- › Ipsy Glam Bag: March 2014 (Discussion/Spoilers/merged!) 1 minute ago
- › POP Beauty Plump Pout (discussion) 2 minutes ago
- › March 2014 Ipsy Swaps 2 minutes ago
- › Birchbox pick two mystery packs 3 minutes ago
- › Link Your Beauty Blog! 7 minutes ago
- › BIRCHBOX March 2014 - Spoilers 18 minutes ago
- › Am I the only one not "subscribed"? 20 minutes ago
- › Quarterly Co Nina Garcia 25 minutes ago
- › Birchbox Swaps March 2014 29 minutes ago
- › 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream - 1 fl oz by PikaPop
- › EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere-Summer Fruit by Rizzomorph
- › Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! - IVORY by gingergirl12308
- › St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub by alwaysrennie
- › Urban Decay Primer Potion by gingergirl12308
- › Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous Lite 0.34 oz by award04
- › Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm, 3.7 ml / 0.12 oz by award04
- › Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser by BrierReviewer
- › NYX Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick B52 by Kim Opal
- › Benefit They're Real! Mascara by JD Arias
- › Discussion: Makeup Pet Peeves by Airi Magdalene
- › Beauty Quackery Throughout History by Airi Magdalene
- › Myths About Beauty And The Science to Dispel... by Airi Magdalene
- › How To Handle Days Where Makeup Just... by Airi Magdalene
- › Makeup That Will Survive A Concert by Airi Magdalene
- › What's The Deal With Cheek Palettes? by Airi Magdalene
- › Are Premade Palettes Worth It? by Airi Magdalene
- › Nail Art Stuff on a Budget by Airi Magdalene
- › The No-Manicure Manicure by Airi Magdalene
- › Don't Get Duped By Skincare by Airi Magdalene